RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - THE BIG DANCE
THE BIG DANCE : Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:14 am  
I can't go. Again. Just like last time.

I'm fairly convinced there's not a neutral that doesn't want either us to win or, probably more importantly, Wigan to lose.
Re: THE BIG DANCE : Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:53 am  
Squad:

Mourgue, Davies, Keighran, May, Pearce, McMeeken, McIlorum, Bousquet, Whitley, Seguier, Garcia, Da Costa, Navarrete, T Chan, Romano, Ikuvalu, Taukeiaho, Dezaria, Johnstone, Ma'u, Tomkins.

Pretty much as good as it gets.
Re: THE BIG DANCE : Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:58 am  
Wigan:

Field, French, King, Wardle, Marshall, Smith, Powell, Isa, Farrell, Smithies, Ellis, Havard, Pearce-Paul, Shorrocks, Mago, O'Neill, Miski, Hill, Nsemba, Hampshire, Dupree.

So much strike power out wide. It's going to be down to the forward battle and who can lay the platform for the outside backs. And I reckon I fancy our pack is better able to do that. He says, setting us up for disappointment.
Re: THE BIG DANCE : Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:15 am  
B----cks
Ah well. Given I didn't think we had much of a prayer at the start of the season, I'd have taken that.

Hard luck also to Toulouse, while also acknowledging the work done to rebuild London. The Derby is back.