WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - haka
haka
Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:20 am
Posted by edinburgh yorkie on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:20 am
edinburgh yorkie Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 52
Rep Position: 252nd / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 am
Posts: 1096
Location: edinburgh
with all these new players of Polynesian descent in the team,will they be doing a form of the HAKA to put the Shiites up the opposition? just a thought.
born in airlie str,1939.german landmine that fell on boulevard,also blew up half of our house.thats why i dont like germans.not because they blew our house and boulevard up,but because the gerry pillock was aiming for craven park.
Re: haka
Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:17 pm
Posted by Hessle Roader on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:17 pm
Hessle Roader User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 129
Rep Position: 181st / 77,850

Quiz Score: 320

Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:43 am
Posts: 4501
Location: Drypool Bridge - watching out for invaders from the East.
edinburgh yorkie wrote:
with all these new players of Polynesian descent in the team,will they be doing a form of the HAKA to put the Shiites up the opposition? just a thought.



Get some of your Scottish mates to come and dance for them George. Seeing blokes in skirts will do the trick. Hope you're well.
JOHNNY WHITELEY - A TRUE RUGBY LEAGUE LEGEND
Re: haka
Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:09 pm
Posted by edinburgh yorkie on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:09 pm
edinburgh yorkie Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 52
Rep Position: 252nd / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 am
Posts: 1096
Location: edinburgh
Hessle Roader wrote:
Get some of your Scottish mates to come and dance for them George. Seeing blokes in skirts will do the trick. Hope you're well.

hi mal,itll be the highland fling.health isn't too bad,cancer has now spread to a couple of places in my back,but I get treatment every 3 months.thanks for asking.miss coming down for the home games but listen in on my laptop.
born in airlie str,1939.german landmine that fell on boulevard,also blew up half of our house.thats why i dont like germans.not because they blew our house and boulevard up,but because the gerry pillock was aiming for craven park.
Re: haka
Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:43 pm
Posted by Hessle Roader on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:43 pm
Hessle Roader User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 129
Rep Position: 181st / 77,850

Quiz Score: 320

Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:43 am
Posts: 4501
Location: Drypool Bridge - watching out for invaders from the East.
edinburgh yorkie wrote:
hi mal,itll be the highland fling.health isn't too bad,cancer has now spread to a couple of places in my back,but I get treatment every 3 months.thanks for asking.miss coming down for the home games but listen in on my laptop.


Good to hear from you George. I hope everything goes OK.
JOHNNY WHITELEY - A TRUE RUGBY LEAGUE LEGEND
Re: haka
Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:44 pm
Posted by Freddie Miller. on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:44 pm
Freddie Miller. Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 166
Rep Position: 155th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 am
Posts: 754
Location: Australia
edinburgh yorkie wrote:
hi mal,itll be the highland fling.health isn't too bad,cancer has now spread to a couple of places in my back,but I get treatment every 3 months.thanks for asking.miss coming down for the home games but listen in on my laptop.


Sorry to read about your health problem and as a fellow member of the 'Big C' club trust that your treatment will be as successful as mine.

Wonder if you remember when the Aus Kangaroos used to do their pre-match dance ritual? They stopped doing it in the late 60's. Remember seeing it for the first time when they played Hull on the 1948/49 tour at a packed out Boulevard( around 17,000?)-- must admit that it wasn't very good. Still have the programme from the match somewhere which featured the Sydney Harbour Bridge on the front cover. Remember Clive Churchill playing full back and Hull losing. They also played Rovers at the old Craven Park a few weeks later who beat them. Gt Britain also beat them in the Ashes Tests 3-0.

Good old days when beating Aus in Ashes series was not that difficult!
Re: haka
Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 am
Posted by edinburgh yorkie on Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 am
edinburgh yorkie Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 52
Rep Position: 252nd / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 am
Posts: 1096
Location: edinburgh
Freddie Miller. wrote:
Sorry to read about your health problem and as a fellow member of the 'Big C' club trust that your treatment will be as successful as mine.

Wonder if you remember when the Aus Kangaroos used to do their pre-match dance ritual? They stopped doing it in the late 60's. Remember seeing it for the first time when they played Hull on the 1948/49 tour at a packed out Boulevard( around 17,000?)-- must admit that it wasn't very good. Still have the programme from the match somewhere which featured the Sydney Harbour Bridge on the front cover. Remember Clive Churchill playing full back and Hull losing. They also played Rovers at the old Craven Park a few weeks later who beat them. Gt Britain also beat them in the Ashes Tests 3-0.

Good old days when beating Aus in Ashes series was not that difficult!

thanks Freddie,never had the privalage of seeingthe kangaroos doing that dance.
born in airlie str,1939.german landmine that fell on boulevard,also blew up half of our house.thats why i dont like germans.not because they blew our house and boulevard up,but because the gerry pillock was aiming for craven park.
Re: haka
Post Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:58 am
Posted by charlienimb on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:58 am
charlienimb User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 300th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2003 11:54 am
Posts: 80
The bagpipes should do the trick...
the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off,temporarily

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 69 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,967,99885377,8504,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





34