WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hastings
Hastings
Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:54 pm
Posted by KingRoss11 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:54 pm
KingRoss11 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 192
Rep Position: 128th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:46 pm
Posts: 609
Location: Out and about in Wigan
Putting aside our performance today, not only have we got a world class player in Hastings but we’ve got an even better person, the impact he’s had on English rugby is incredible and I’ve not seen an Aussie make such a big contribution to English rugby in a long time, we’re indeed very lucky to have him
Re: Hastings
Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:04 pm
Posted by The_Enforcer on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:04 pm
The_Enforcer Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 321
Rep Position: 73rd / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 820
KingRoss11 wrote:
Putting aside our performance today, not only have we got a world class player in Hastings but we’ve got an even better person, the impact he’s had on English rugby is incredible and I’ve not seen an Aussie make such a big contribution to English rugby in a long time, we’re indeed very lucky to have him


He was immense not only in attack but he made quite a few try saving plays as well. The difference is that he was playing behind a pack that was making easy metres and he had willing runners and options. Its clear to see that Salford are very well coached. Will he have that same luxury at Wigan?
Re: Hastings
Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:09 pm
Posted by redandy on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:09 pm
redandy Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 20
Rep Position: 277th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Posts: 130
The_Enforcer wrote:
He was immense not only in attack but he made quite a few try saving plays as well. The difference is that he was playing behind a pack that was making easy metres and he had willing runners and options. Its clear to see that Salford are very well coached. Will he have that same luxury at Wigan?

jackson hastings is absolute quality the best half back in SL with out a shadow of a doubt what a signing for wigan for the next 2 years if wigans forwards get the good go forward you will be a top team again next year with him at 7 for you
Re: Hastings
Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:15 pm
Posted by Tricky Dicky on Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:15 pm
Tricky Dicky User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 86
Rep Position: 211th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:23 pm
Posts: 6043
Location: Wigan
He is world class.

End of.

MAN OF STEEL BY A COUNTRY MILE
Re: Hastings
Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Posted by Azul on Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Azul Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 113
Rep Position: 187th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:07 am
Posts: 312
The lad will be worrying about his plan to get back to the NRL. With no pack & Lam as coach, next year he’ll be back to looking like he should be playing for a Wakefield or Huddersfield.
Re: Hastings
Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:20 pm
Posted by Tricky Dicky on Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:20 pm
Tricky Dicky User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 86
Rep Position: 211th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:23 pm
Posts: 6043
Location: Wigan
Azul wrote:
The lad will be worrying about his plan to get back to the NRL. With no pack & Lam as coach, next year he’ll be back to looking like he should be playing for a Wakefield or Huddersfield.



Lam is the reason he is coming to wigan. Mentored him as a young bloke at the Roosters U20S and big mates with Lachlan LAM
Re: Hastings
Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:22 pm
Posted by hengirl on Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:22 pm
hengirl Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 193
Rep Position: 127th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:16 am
Posts: 756
Tricky Dicky wrote:
Lam is the reason he is coming to wigan. Mentored him as a young bloke at the Roosters U20S and big mates with Lachlan LAM

I suspect though he has and its clear as day he has a much better relationship with Watson,hed have stayed at Salford if they could afforded him of that I'm sure.
Re: Hastings
Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Posted by Wigg'n on Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Wigg'n Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 191
Rep Position: 129th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 80

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:08 am
Posts: 6390
hengirl wrote:
I suspect though he has and its clear as day he has a much better relationship with Watson,hed have stayed at Salford if they could afforded him of that I'm sure.


Based on what?
Re: Hastings
Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:14 pm
Posted by Cbr1000rr on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:14 pm
Cbr1000rr Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 13
Rep Position: 284th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 195
Location: Wigan
Wigg'n wrote:
Based on what?


Did you see his after match interview, his passion for that team was there for all to see, he had tears in his eyes
Re: Hastings
Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:12 pm
Posted by The_Enforcer on Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:12 pm
The_Enforcer Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 321
Rep Position: 73rd / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 820
Cbr1000rr wrote:
Did you see his after match interview, his passion for that team was there for all to see, he had tears in his eyes


People say all sorts of things when emotions are running high. Nobody made him leave Salford. If he loves it that much he would of accepted lower wages to stay there. Id suggest that by February he wont think twice about Salford or Dr Watson.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ashton Bears, exiled Warrior, JIMMY MAGNETS, keyrox, NickyKiss, spartakmixtapes and 159 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,967,2621,49777,8414,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





28