u RLFANS.COM - Health scare!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Health scare!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Board index Super League Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk Health scare!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Health scare!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:54 pm
Posted by Crackerjack on Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:54 pm
Crackerjack Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 42
Rep Position: 273rd / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:30 pm
Posts: 4899
As the world struggles to combat the current Corona virus there are fears of another previously unknown illness hitting the UK with its epicenter in the North of England.I
It stems from individuals suffering from withdrawal symptoms from the RL 2020 drug who are self harming by watching old Stevo commentaries and kicking rugby balls around their front lawn.
At its peak the illness can produce bouts of severe depression, karaoking to an Elvis song and jeopardising the emergency services good work by constantly banging on metal utensils with spoons or similar objects.
They can however be easily identified by their c and g hooped apparel and regular cries of gerremonsideref and "we all hate Leeds" and loudest of all "off" and "forward"
At this difficult time please show them respect and a 10 yard clearance as at the moment no antidote has been discovered and it is believed they will only recover by seeing fellow sufferers in the Legends bar and Uate and Leroy back on the teamsheet
Please show consideration for fellow posters until the crisis is over and they can be integrated back into the community
Many thanks
Please note at the moment if and when an antidote is discovered HGSA members BIG G and the Ponner Facebook group will be given priority after treating the elderly individuals holding a concession season ticket.
Thank you for your cooperation!
"[color=#800000]Huddersfield[/color] -[color=#FF8000]The Birthplace of Rugby League[/color]"
[color=#FF8000]They couldnt beat us[/color] -[color=#800000]so they joined[/color] !
Posted by little wayne69 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:31 pm
little wayne69 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 554
Rep Position: 29th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 1862
Crackerjack wrote:
As the world struggles to combat the current Corona virus there are fears of another previously unknown illness hitting the UK with its epicenter in the North of England.I
It stems from individuals suffering from withdrawal symptoms from the RL 2020 drug who are self harming by watching old Stevo commentaries and kicking rugby balls around their front lawn.
At its peak the illness can produce bouts of severe depression, karaoking to an Elvis song and jeopardising the emergency services good work by constantly banging on metal utensils with spoons or similar objects.
They can however be easily identified by their c and g hooped apparel and regular cries of gerremonsideref and "we all hate Leeds" and loudest of all "off" and "forward"
At this difficult time please show them respect and a 10 yard clearance as at the moment no antidote has been discovered and it is believed they will only recover by seeing fellow sufferers in the Legends bar and Uate and Leroy back on the teamsheet
Please show consideration for fellow posters until the crisis is over and they can be integrated back into the community
Many thanks
Please note at the moment if and when an antidote is discovered HGSA members BIG G and the Ponner Facebook group will be given priority after treating the elderly individuals holding a concession season ticket.
Thank you for your cooperation!

That's a blast from the past rodders old boy, ponner, haven't seen him since the walk from your place to Bellevue.
Posted by Crackerjack on Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:32 am
Crackerjack Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 42
Rep Position: 273rd / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:30 pm
Posts: 4899
little wayne69 wrote:
That's a blast from the past rodders old boy, ponner, haven't seen him since the walk from your place to Bellevue.

Well the man's still walking well and did Headingley to John Smith's recently along with other staunch individuals in the most appalling weather for Robbie Burrows cause so can't but praise them all for their efforts.
I've all on to walk to the ground from.the carpark these days fella!!
:(
"[color=#800000]Huddersfield[/color] -[color=#FF8000]The Birthplace of Rugby League[/color]"
[color=#FF8000]They couldnt beat us[/color] -[color=#800000]so they joined[/color] !
Posted by little wayne69 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:25 am
little wayne69 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 554
Rep Position: 29th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 1862
Crackerjack wrote:
Well the man's still walking well and did Headingley to John Smith's recently along with other staunch individuals in the most appalling weather for Robbie Burrows cause so can't but praise them all for their efforts.
I've all on to walk to the ground from.the car park these days fella!!
:(

I can remember him organising a raffle amongst other things for some poor soul what had cancer, and appealing for gifts to raffle off on this board, maybe had I not known him I would probably have just made a small donation, but because I had met the fella and his family previously, at a Wakey game I gave Bigal1 an old mod of ours a bottle of 12 year old single malt and a bottle of cognac for the raffle, hope in some small way it helped to ease the mans suffering.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk

cron

POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,026,04487778,0434,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.






26