https://warringtonwolves.com/news/2023/ ... announced/
I see the numbers are out......Even Gil Dudson's got one :shock:

https://warringtonwolves.com/news/2023/ ... announced/
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:53 pm  
Ratch at 4.
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:09 pm  
Wires71 wrote:
Ratch at 4.

That will please a few on here won't it.
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:10 pm  
Got to say I’m rather disappointed with that, on the other hand Dudson and Kasiano slipped down the rankings what number is Powell going to get then.
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:16 pm  
Also with Ratchford keeping the 4 shirt I really hope he is not kept as captain for next season.
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:30 pm  
With the senior players not yet back in training I don't think that we can read too much into the squad numbers at this stage other than the fact that Dwyer is well down the list rather than having a bench spot. As they stand, 1 - 17, it looks like Ratchford starting at centre then moving into Dummy Half, in order to spell Walker, with Tai taking over at Centre.
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:48 pm  
The numbers themselves are irrelevant, just doesn't look like a side that will trouble any trophies. Not much depth there.
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:57 pm  
St Helens Wolf wrote:
With the senior players not yet back in training I don't think that we can read too much into the squad numbers at this stage other than the fact that Dwyer is well down the list rather than having a bench spot. As they stand, 1 - 17, it looks like Ratchford starting at centre then moving into Dummy Half, in order to spell Walker, with Tai taking over at Centre.

Would kinda of agree except what’s the point of the Powell signing then.
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:27 pm  
Would've been nice to see a boost given to the likes of Hayes or wrench by giving them a shirt in the first 17. If Drinkwater is going to be our scrum half next season then I really can't be bothered wasting my money. Hopefully Burgess can make some inspired speeches tomorrow to get me excited for next season!!
Re: Squad Numbers : Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:11 pm  
As usual, really, no great surprises & it's always a shame they have to be issued so early for commercial reasons. Not really much chance of Hayes or Wrench getting a starting shirt but let's hope they get games & put real pressure on the selectors.
Next