FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hull FC
Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:58 pm  
Blimey are we going to have a discussion on them or what?
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:07 pm  
I hope they continue in this vein until at least the end of next weekend.
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:14 pm  
Poor old Adam Pearson must be thinking why is he bothering.
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:24 pm  
Problem is, FC have always thought they are a bigger team than what they actually are.
A double CC win made the blinkered fans actually think they are GF contenders.......Way off and always have been.
Have broken more records in recent years than Roy Castle!
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:27 pm  
thickorthin wrote:
Poor old Adam Pearson must be thinking why is he bothering.

Hopefully. Might give him a bit of insight into how the fans feel
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:41 pm  
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:46 pm  
To get 60 points put on you at home by a team decimated by injuries is absolutely embarassing!
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:39 pm  
Nobody has sent us the memo that Rugby League is now a summer sport, we are still peaking for the end of May
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:42 pm  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
To get 60 points put on you at home by a team decimated by injuries is absolutely embarassing!

And worryingly it's far from the first time, I've never seen so much apathy in the stands. The crowd looked smaller than the 10k announced (like most clubs we announce tickets sold rather than who's actually there) most left early and those left could hardly be bothered to boo.

No doubt amusing for fans of other clubs to see, but SL can't afford any of its teams to be turning fans off in these worrying times for the world.
Re: Hull FC : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:51 pm  
UllFC wrote:
And worryingly it's far from the first time, I've never seen so much apathy in the stands. The crowd looked smaller than the 10k announced (like most clubs we announce tickets sold rather than who's actually there) most left early and those left could hardly be bothered to boo.

No doubt amusing for fans of other clubs to see, but SL can't afford any of its teams to be turning fans off in these worrying times for the world.

What worrying times for the World?..... Are we being invaded from other planets? My God, How dramatic, But that's Fc for ya.
Next