WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - NESTEGG, AGAIN
NESTEGG, AGAIN Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:03 pm  

roger daly wrote:
roger daly Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Sorry to create another topic on this clown but I think he/she/they have reached new depths tonight.

Put a tweet on Twitter that they are releasing a statement on Monday about the real reason Bulls left Odsal, who knows it might just be true. They have tagged a lot of people in the tweet and have also added a profile picture to their account. They have put a picture of Aaron Bower on their account, as if he is something to do with them.
I have messaged Aaron about this and he is furious, and is sick of all the crap this person is spouting.

I get it they crave attention, and this may play straight into their hands, but it needs to b said Aaron is nothing to do with he/she/them
Re: NESTEGG, AGAIN Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:08 pm  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

roger daly wrote:
Sorry to create another topic on this clown but I think he/she/they have reached new depths tonight.

Put a tweet on Twitter that they are releasing a statement on Monday about the real reason Bulls left Odsal, who knows it might just be true. They have tagged a lot of people in the tweet and have also added a profile picture to their account. They have put a picture of Aaron Bower on their account, as if he is something to do with them.
I have messaged Aaron about this and he is furious, and is sick of all the crap this person is spouting.

I get it they crave attention, and this may play straight into their hands, but it needs to b said Aaron is nothing to do with he/she/them

I was tagged in same tweet mate. Someone needs to do something about him now.

Evidence coming monday 6pm about wood. I wont even check as this guy is unbelievably and seriously mentally not right. I tweeted Aaron when I saw it. Disgusting
Re: NESTEGG, AGAIN Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:08 pm  

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Thought he closed the account down
click on this link to give support for the stadium application

https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... 7D2QQJOS00

the club needs you
Re: NESTEGG, AGAIN Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 pm  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

thepimp007 wrote:
roger daly wrote:

I was tagged in same tweet mate. Someone needs to do something about him now.

Evidence coming monday 6pm about wood. I wont even check as this guy is unbelievably and seriously mentally not right. I tweeted Aaron when I saw it. Disgusting

The police are now heavily involved with what this individual has said about me and others.

I would say block and report, but we need all the evidence we can gather to finally put a stop to the disgusting harassment we are receiving.
Re: NESTEGG, AGAIN Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:25 pm  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

snowie wrote:
Thought he closed the account down

Me and Aaron have reported it to Twitter this evening and they've taken it down.