WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - NRL
NRL Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:21 am  

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 1867
I see they are continuing to play but behind closed doors.. interesting to see how it goes.
Re: NRL Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:19 am  

Charlie Sheen User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:26 pm
Posts: 10530
Location: Leeds
Well, they're more dependent on TV money than gate receipts, so they need to find a way to play games, but looking at clips from some of the Australian media, their attitude is totally different to ours, but that may change as the number of cases there will no doubt escalate
King Monkey wrote:
Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.
Re: NRL Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:47 am  

Big Jim Slade Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:57 am
Posts: 461
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Well, they're more dependent on TV money than gate receipts, so they need to find a way to play games, but looking at clips from some of the Australian media, their attitude is totally different to ours, but that may change as the number of cases there will no doubt escalate


Australia is probably the best place to be though - a huge distance from anywhere else and huge distances between most of their major cities. A continent size country with a population of 25Million? Nowhere is better placed to contain this.
Re: NRL Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:50 pm  

User avatarHappy One wrote:
Happy One User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Posts: 853
Location: On a TV near you.
Has anyone come across the campaign on Twitter for people to buy supporter memberships for the Warriors as a thank you for what they have done for the competition.

See @yeahvictoriaaa_ on twitter

They are NZ$35 which with the slimy NZ$7 ticketmaster tax works out at just under £20. Also to save postage for the Warriors you can donate your membership pack to someone in greater need of it than yourself.
I'm fantastic.
Re: NRL Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:51 pm  

User avatarDHM wrote:
DHM User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 4:13 pm
Posts: 8717
Location: Garth's Darkplace.
Cases are on the increase in Australia, this is really rather stupid. Just play old games on tv. They can show all those fantastic SOO punch ups of the past in endless loop.
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions"
Re: NRL Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:49 pm  

Charlie Sheen User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:26 pm
Posts: 10530
Location: Leeds
Big Jim Slade wrote:
Australia is probably the best place to be though - a huge distance from anywhere else and huge distances between most of their major cities. A continent size country with a population of 25Million? Nowhere is better placed to contain this.


Surely the fact that 24m people live in about 5 major cities makes them pretty vulnerable.
King Monkey wrote:
Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.
Re: NRL Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:55 pm  

User avatarDHM wrote:
DHM User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 4:13 pm
Posts: 8717
Location: Garth's Darkplace.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Surely the fact that 24m people live in about 5 major cities makes them pretty vulnerable.


And with strong business and social links with Asia.
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions"
Re: NRL Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:58 pm  

User avatarDHM wrote:
DHM User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 4:13 pm
Posts: 8717
Location: Garth's Darkplace.
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions"
Re: NRL Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 am  

User avatarflipper wrote:
flipper User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:42 pm
Posts: 17922

Cricket! Join now for 2020 - please get in touch
if you are interested in getting involved as a player, supporter or sponsor, please get in touch.
https://headingleybramhopecricket.co.uk/

https://twitter.com/headingleycc?lang=en
https://www.instagram.com/headingleybramhopecc/?hl=en
Re: NRL Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:38 am  

User avatarflipper wrote:
flipper User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:42 pm
Posts: 17922

Cricket! Join now for 2020 - please get in touch
if you are interested in getting involved as a player, supporter or sponsor, please get in touch.
https://headingleybramhopecricket.co.uk/

https://twitter.com/headingleycc?lang=en
https://www.instagram.com/headingleybramhopecc/?hl=en
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fanstanningley, Jrrhino, Matt_Horton and 87 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,053,34369278,1424,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts