WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Warrington's euphoria
Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 4:56 pm
Posted by Cruncher on Sun May 13, 2018 4:56 pm
Cruncher Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 83
Rep Position: 39th / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:10 am
Posts: 13988
Warrington's euphoria at defeating a 10-man lower division side lasted approximately 10 minutes.
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 5:01 pm
Posted by kirtonLindseyWolf on Sun May 13, 2018 5:01 pm
kirtonLindseyWolf User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 17
Rep Position: 95th / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm
Posts: 523
Get a grip
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 5:02 pm
Posted by NickyKiss on Sun May 13, 2018 5:02 pm
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 132
Rep Position: 21st / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 22316
Location: WIGAN
It’s hard to judge them at the minute. They’ve really come to and fair play to them but aside from beating a struggling Leeds side, they’ve not had many really big test and it’s tough to know exactly how well they’re playing.

We’re going through the motions too much in games, so to play them in two big games in two of the next three weeks is good for us. I’m not quite sure how good we either as things stand.

After a run of Widnes away, Salford Home and HKR away I’m more then ready for some big games.
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 5:10 pm
Posted by kirtonLindseyWolf on Sun May 13, 2018 5:10 pm
kirtonLindseyWolf User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 17
Rep Position: 95th / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm
Posts: 523
NickyKiss wrote:
It’s hard to judge them at the minute. They’ve really come to and fair play to them but aside from beating a struggling Leeds side, they’ve not had many really big test and it’s tough to know exactly how well they’re playing.

We’re going through the motions too much in games, so to play them in two big games in two of the next three weeks is good for us. I’m not quite sure how good we either as things stand.

After a run of Widnes away, Salford Home and HKR away I’m more then ready for some big games.


We "Warrington" are improving as a team, but not yet close to firing on all cylinders. Tyrone Roberts is finally finding his feet and working well with Kev Brown. It should be a good game next Saturday, which hopefully will wet the appetite for the cup match and a full HJ. Hopefully, a game that will show off our great game and not the farce witnessed today.
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 5:17 pm
Posted by Geoff on Sun May 13, 2018 5:17 pm
Geoff User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 104th / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 5443
NickyKiss wrote:
It’s hard to judge them at the minute. They’ve really come to and fair play to them but aside from beating a struggling Leeds side, they’ve not had many really big test and it’s tough to know exactly how well they’re playing.

We’re going through the motions too much in games, so to play them in two big games in two of the next three weeks is good for us. I’m not quite sure how good we either as things stand.

After a run of Widnes away, Salford Home and HKR away I’m more then ready for some big games.

Hard to judge both sides at present. We’ve been well below par, but still winning, and so, mostly, have they. With what should be comfortable wins for Saints and Leeds, and a couple of also-rans playing in the other, ours should be the tie of the round.

Fingers crossed for a win, and draw Huddersfield in the semis.
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 5:25 pm
Posted by NickyKiss on Sun May 13, 2018 5:25 pm
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 132
Rep Position: 21st / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 22316
Location: WIGAN
kirtonLindseyWolf wrote:
We "Warrington" are improving as a team, but not yet close to firing on all cylinders. Tyrone Roberts is finally finding his feet and working well with Kev Brown. It should be a good game next Saturday, which hopefully will wet the appetite for the cup match and a full HJ. Hopefully, a game that will show off our great game and not the farce witnessed today.



Magic should be a cracker. The game already looked a good one but it’s even bigger now. Sean O’Loughlin looks a big doubt for us after only doing about 10/15 mins today and I heard somebody at the game say Williams has a fractured wrist (although the official line was just a knock) so we could be a little disrupted around the spine.

I’m sure both sides will fly in to it regardless. I’m looking forward to a good weekend.
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 5:36 pm
Posted by kirtonLindseyWolf on Sun May 13, 2018 5:36 pm
kirtonLindseyWolf User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 17
Rep Position: 95th / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm
Posts: 523
NickyKiss wrote:
Magic should be a cracker. The game already looked a good one but it’s even bigger now. Sean O’Loughlin looks a big doubt for us after only doing about 10/15 mins today and I heard somebody at the game say Williams has a fractured wrist (although the official line was just a knock) so we could be a little disrupted around the spine.

I’m sure both sides will fly in to it regardless. I’m looking forward to a good weekend.


Big Shaun may have just been resting your prize asset. SOL always has a blinder when playing us. I hope injuries don't play a major part in the teams for next Saturday and the Cup game. Lets get the best 17 from both teams and get at it on the pitch.

Best of luck to you all
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 5:43 pm
Posted by NickyKiss on Sun May 13, 2018 5:43 pm
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 132
Rep Position: 21st / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 22316
Location: WIGAN
kirtonLindseyWolf wrote:
Big Shaun may have just been resting your prize asset. SOL always has a blinder when playing us. I hope injuries don't play a major part in the teams for next Saturday and the Cup game. Lets get the best 17 from both teams and get at it on the pitch.

Best of luck to you all


It won’t I’m sure. Wire are missing a few anyway so no excuse either way.

The game needs a good weekend in Newcastle. There’s been too many negatives recently.
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 6:07 pm
Posted by MadDogg on Sun May 13, 2018 6:07 pm
MadDogg User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 25
Rep Position: 87th / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:14 am
Posts: 6900
Location: The Mighty Wigan
Vast majority of injuries Lockers has had in the last 12-18 months have been around his calf muscles. Tends to take a few weeks off when he feels a pull as its obviously a dodgy area for him. Can see us leaving him till the QF.

Hopefully Williams will be OK for next week.
Re: Warrington's euphoria
Post Sun May 13, 2018 7:03 pm
Posted by The Whiffy Kipper on Sun May 13, 2018 7:03 pm
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 38
Rep Position: 74th / 77,381

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 629
Warrington didn't look like they where handling Toronto all that well until players started getting sin binned and sent off, i was enjoying the game up until Thaler thought he was Steve Ganson mk2
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alffi_7, CM Punk, critch67, jaws1, leg_end, Pie Eyed, wigginswarrior and 103 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,834,9651,07577,3814,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 31st Jan 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
ST. HELENS
Fri 8th Feb 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sun 17th Feb 19:00
WCC2019
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Sun 24th Feb 15:00
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HULL FC
Sun 3rd Mar 15:00
SLXXIV
LONDON BRONCOS
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 8th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 15th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 24th Mar 15:00
SLXXIV
SALFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 31st Mar 15:00
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Fri 5th Apr 19:45
SLXXIV
CASTLEFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 12th Apr 19:45
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 19th Apr 15:15
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
ST. HELENS
Mon 22nd Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
SALFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sat 27th Apr 17:00
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
CASTLEFORD
Thu 2nd May 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sat 18th May 17:00
SLXXIV
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 9th Jun 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 14th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 21st Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Thu 27th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
SALFORD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






28