WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Season Tickets
Season Tickets
Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:20 am
Posted by hxgiant on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:20 am
hxgiant Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Great deal at £125 no one can complain at the value, the hard bit is increasing numbers and what will be the preferred / actual main game day. Personally I would go for Sunday's while it's cold and still Football then Friday nights once Football over no doubt everyone will have a view, the reality is Town will dictate
Re: Season Tickets
Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:29 am
Posted by Run leroy , run ! on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:29 am
Run leroy , run ! User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,966

Quiz Score: 0

Great value.

Especially for those with kids.

Thanks Ken.
Run leroy , run !.... And he did - twice - and we partied hard...
Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:35 am
Posted by GIANTSRL on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:35 am
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 7
Rep Position: 28th / 76,966

excellent once again! :BOW:
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:06 am
Posted by Raaaaymond on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:06 am
Raaaaymond User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Worth that price just to watch Jake Mamo.
"With a reaping hook, Cronus lopped off his father's genitals and flung them into the sea. From the drops of blood that fell on the earth came the Giants."
Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:54 am
Posted by adamhuddsgiant on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:54 am
adamhuddsgiant Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Awesome stuff usual 7 of our group will renew should be able to convince a few more 'floaters' to part with the cash!
Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 pm
Posted by GIANT DAZ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 pm
GIANT DAZ Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 76,966

Excellent value again BUT, how do we convince potential new fans that £125 is good value?
it's still a large amount of money and the club have to find a way of getting people to shell it out, the current fanbase will renew no doubt, it's the others we need to get in.

Obviously i'd like to see us thrown every spare penny at marketing the hell out of these starting Monday morning, get into schools/nurseries/playgroups/playgyms etc to promote them to the kids/families and offices/factories/sports clubs etc for the adults.

A visible presence in the town centre as well as places like Brighouse, Elland, Holmfirth, Mirfield, Slawit, Marsden etc, get into the supermarkets and hand out flyers and maybe a voucher for the shop .......speculate to accumulate.
Post Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:23 pm
Posted by Giantscorpio on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:23 pm
Giantscorpio User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Fantastic value again. Thanks Ken. Just hope we can move most of the games to Sundays as 4 of my family will not be renewing due to missing too many games due to shift work. That will be £500 down the pan to start with.
[img]//www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/giantscorpio.gif[/img]
Post Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am
Posted by Chetnik on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am
Chetnik Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

GIANT DAZ wrote:
Excellent value again BUT, how do we convince potential new fans that £125 is good value?
it's still a large amount of money and the club have to find a way of getting people to shell it out, the current fanbase will renew no doubt, it's the others we need to get in.

Obviously i'd like to see us thrown every spare penny at marketing the hell out of these starting Monday morning, get into schools/nurseries/playgroups/playgyms etc to promote them to the kids/families and offices/factories/sports clubs etc for the adults.

A visible presence in the town centre as well as places like Brighouse, Elland, Holmfirth, Mirfield, Slawit, Marsden etc, get into the supermarkets and hand out flyers and maybe a voucher for the shop .......speculate to accumulate.

Invest the majority of the budget into all social media platforms.

Snapchat for young teens - Competitions, let the players log in and snap throughout the day. This let's the fans feel a connection and bond with the players

Facebook - Facebook advertising, news source, video interviews

Instagram - daily training pics, use Instagram to drive traffic to other sources.

Twitter - match updates (they already do this which I Really like).

Those are just e.g's. But you have to target where people are. And everyone is on social media these days. With an all round digital strategy The Giants could have huge success.

I personally find us quite a 'dates and boring club. They occasionally seem to try, but it feels very amateur and unplanned. For e.g. when they posted on their Facebook, to go to Instagram for major news....
Post Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:19 am
Posted by GIANTSRL on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:19 am
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 7
Rep Position: 28th / 76,966

Chetnik wrote:
Invest the majority of the budget into all social media platforms.

Snapchat for young teens - Competitions, let the players log in and snap throughout the day. This let's the fans feel a connection and bond with the players

Facebook - Facebook advertising, news source, video interviews

Instagram - daily training pics, use Instagram to drive traffic to other sources.

Twitter - match updates (they already do this which I Really like).

Those are just e.g's. But you have to target where people are. And everyone is on social media these days. With an all round digital strategy The Giants could have huge success.

I personally find us quite a 'dates and boring club. They occasionally seem to try, but it feels very amateur and unplanned. For e.g. when they posted on their Facebook, to go to Instagram for major news....

yes!

the old ways dont work , time to embrace social media more as a club, they have improved on this score recently but so much more could be done, other clubs have some great social media stuff that we could steal from... but do we have the resources.. not sure we do but could pay for itself.

snapchat especially . dont even think the giants are on this!!! :CRAZY:
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Post Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 pm
Posted by boomer on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 pm
boomer Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reading on Examiner web, the council have put up signs on the boundries "welcome to Huddersfield" with HTAFC all over them.l have asked all my family to contact their councillors to ask why the bias, discrimination (that word always hits a nerve) against the Giants.
Land of the GIANTS
Next