WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ilias Bergal

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Ilias Bergal

Ilias Bergal
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:13 pm
Posted by Alan on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:13 pm
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 17
Rep Position: 15th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 10327
Location: Back in Lancashire
I see Ilias Bergal played for France against Australia, in the World Cup today - I believe that it was his debut?
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:29 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:29 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 13
Rep Position: 19th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 11848
Location: blackpool tower circus
Alan wrote:
I see Ilias Bergal played for France against Australia, in the World Cup today - I believe that it was his debut?

He played last week against Lebanon.
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:46 pm
Posted by Bent&Bongser on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:46 pm
Bent&Bongser User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 24th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am
Posts: 1310
Location: Here (But Only for the Beer)
Results apart, did anyone see how he shaped?
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:20 pm
Posted by atomic on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:20 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 20th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 684

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 4566
Bloody awful.
Image
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:44 pm
Posted by Bent&Bongser on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:44 pm
Bent&Bongser User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 24th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am
Posts: 1310
Location: Here (But Only for the Beer)
atomic wrote:
Bloody awful.


Ah well. Thanks A. Lovely breakaway solo French try though. Bongser now heading for a relatively early night - got to be up for his first England fix of the WCup. Interesting piece by Dave Woods (for once) regarding Lebanese RLl:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/41805294
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:52 pm
Posted by atomic on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:52 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 20th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 684

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 4566
Bent&Bongser wrote:
Ah well. Thanks A. Lovely breakaway solo French try though. Bongser now heading for a relatively early night - got to be up for his first England fix of the WCup. Interesting piece by Dave Woods (for once) regarding Lebanese RLl:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/41805294


He's Egyptian.
Image
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:29 am
Posted by atomic on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:29 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 20th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 684

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 4566
Bent&Bongser wrote:
Ah well. Thanks A. Lovely breakaway solo French try though. Bongser now heading for a relatively early night - got to be up for his first England fix of the WCup. Interesting piece by Dave Woods (for once) regarding Lebanese RLl:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/41805294


Yes,interesting they have one homegrown player. Will he play May/June 2018?
Image
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:18 pm
Posted by Bent&Bongser on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:18 pm
Bent&Bongser User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 24th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am
Posts: 1310
Location: Here (But Only for the Beer)
atomic wrote:
Yes,interesting they have one homegrown player. Will he play May/June 2018?

One, Atomic, is surely a step forward. How many N American players will TW be fielding in the Champ next year? The NRL (as according to the report it is Oz money that is funding the development programmes in Lebanon) seemed to have the right ideas regarding outreach and the spread of the game. A real good news story uniting Muslims & Christians (within teams and on the terraces) in a normally sectarian state.

Tragedy about the political news from that country that broke today just as many were uniting behind the Cedar flag due to the Rugby World Cup. :(
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:58 pm
Posted by atomic on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:58 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 20th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 684

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 4566
Bent&Bongser wrote:
One, Atomic, is surely a step forward. How many N American players will TW be fielding in the Champ next year? The NRL (as according to the report it is Oz money that is funding the development programmes in Lebanon) seemed to have the right ideas regarding outreach and the spread of the game. A real good news story uniting Muslims & Christians (within teams and on the terraces) in a normally sectarian state.

Tragedy about the political news from that country that broke today just as many were uniting behind the Cedar flag due to the Rugby World Cup. :(


A little unfair comparing TW with a international squad! Canada do have their own National squad filled with Canadians not NRL stars,probably the reason they didn't qualify. If it's the Aussies way of expanding the game good on them.
Image
Re: Ilias Bergal
Post Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:28 pm
Posted by Bent&Bongser on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:28 pm
Bent&Bongser User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 24th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am
Posts: 1310
Location: Here (But Only for the Beer)
atomic wrote:
A little unfair comparing TW with a international squad! Canada do have their own National squad filled with Canadians not NRL stars,probably the reason they didn't qualify. If it's the Aussies way of expanding the game good on them.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: atomic, Harold Rigby Jnr, joanne callotte, JohnJohns, Leythersteve, Rotherham Fev Fan, Vancouver Leyther and 158 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,691,9471,60576,6204,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time 
SUPER LEAGUE
CASTLEFORD
28-18
HULL FC
L
I
V
E
 
TODAY : 17:15
SUPER LEAGUE
CATALAN DRAGONS
0-4
WAKEFIELD
Lyne try, no conversion
LIVE ON SKY SPORTS
TOMORROW 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
TOULOUSE
Sun 4th Mar 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 11th Mar 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
HALIFAX
v
LEIGH
Sun 25th Mar 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
DEWSBURY RAMS
Fri 30th Mar 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
SWINTON LIONS
v
LEIGH
Mon 2nd Apr 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 8th Apr 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
ROCHDALE
Sun 15th Apr 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
SHEFFIELD
v
LEIGH
Sun 29th Apr 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
BARROW RAIDERS
Sun 6th May 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LONDON BRONCOS
v
LEIGH
Sun 20th May 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
FEATHERSTONE
v
LEIGH
Sat 26th May 19:30
 CHAMPIONSHIP
TORONTO
v
LEIGH
Sun 10th Jun 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
HALIFAX
Sat 16th Jun 14:30
 CHAMPIONSHIP
TOULOUSE
v
LEIGH
Sun 24th Jun 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Sat 30th Jun 20:30
 CHAMPIONSHIP
TORONTO
v
LEIGH
Sun 8th Jul 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
LEIGH
Sun 15th Jul 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
ROCHDALE
v
LEIGH
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM






22