WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Very Poor!
Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm
Mr Northstander User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Posts: 38
I am a season ticket holder have been for many years.

Today's performance for a so called super league team was so poor it's unbelievable! The team was clueless, no play making, zero breaks, let's just run up the middle and hope for the best!

I think the coach should have gone months ago but hey we carried on and look where we are now struggling for survival be lucky to get to the million pound game were that poor!

Sorry but too many old players, no play makers, no ambition, no direction, feel sorry for Derek B totally let down with all his investment. The coach, coaching staff and players should hang their heads in shame it's unacceptable today.

Sorry know some won't like this post but you have to accept reality we were clueless!

Too late for change should have happened months ago !
Loyal Leigh Fan since 1968
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:37 pm
Montyburns Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 pm
Posts: 181
Agree mr northstander the team is just not good enough for bullied by hull kr pack Catalan will turn us over next week to if we play like we did today 2nd half we did not have a clue and we could not get more points on the board in first half with all possession we had it's not good enough. A handful of players out there on the field actually want it but that's not enough to put us in the top 3 I think we will struggle to make million pound game at this rate and if we do it will be against Widnes or Catalan a team we have not beat this season
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 3834
Montyburns wrote:
Agree mr northstander the team is just not good enough for bullied by hull kr pack Catalan will turn us over next week to if we play like we did today 2nd half we did not have a clue and we could not get more points on the board in first half with all possession we had it's not good enough. A handful of players out there on the field actually want it but that's not enough to put us in the top 3 I think we will struggle to make million pound game at this rate and if we do it will be against Widnes or Catalan a team we have not beat this season



Will they?
Image
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:54 pm
Mr Northstander User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Posts: 38
Lol yes they will based on today's performance by some margin too!
Loyal Leigh Fan since 1968
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:01 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 3834
Mr Northstander wrote:
Lol yes they will based on today's performance by some margin too!


Catalans performance today stands?
Image
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:05 pm
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Mr Northstander wrote:
Lol yes they will based on today's performance by some margin too!


Congrats mate. Your first post that doesn't blame or criticize our coach. I sense a not so hidden agenda maybe.
You are of course welcome to your opinion, pity you have nothing constructive to go with it.
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:07 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 3834
Vancouver Leyther wrote:
Congrats mate. Your first post that doesn't blame or criticize our coach. I sense a not so hidden agenda maybe.
You are of course welcome to your opinion, pity you have nothing constructive to go with it.


:thumb:
Image
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:22 pm
Mr Northstander User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Posts: 38
Sorry the results and where we are today speaks volumes or do you not agree ? How long do you put up with this standard of performance before you make a change, too long in this case we will pay dearly but I do applauded your positive attitude !
Loyal Leigh Fan since 1968
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:26 pm
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Mr Northstander wrote:
Sorry the results and where we are today speaks volumes or do you not agree ? How long do you put up with this standard of performance before you make a change, too long in this case we will pay dearly but I do applauded your positive attitude !


I do not agree, and more to the point your comments serve no purpose at this time of the year but to cause unrest. Time to band together for 7 weeks and then pick the bones after the season is over.
We have what we have, like it or not. I "support" our team.
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: Very Poor!
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:37 pm
Mr Northstander User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Posts: 38
I don't want to cause any unrest, Nah I do, give the coach and team a well deserved kick up the booty and stop letting the fans and town down. We are better than today's poor performance, we deserve better and being born and bread in this town expect only the best it's not good enough. So I hope we can learn from this and get some fight back and play for our town, wear and win with pride
Loyal Leigh Fan since 1968
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ant7t2, Bigtimeleigh, CHEADLE LEYTHER, Harold Rigby Jnr, LeythIg, propforward 2338, scrum and 135 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions



POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,618,6681,67176,1724,491SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 FT 
TODAY : 10:50
NRL
PARRAMATTA
30
- 8GOLD COAST
  
 > TODAY : 20:00
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
 < 
  TOMORROW : 09:00
NRL
SOUTHS
v
NZ WARRIORS  
  TOMORROW : 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
ST GEORGE  
  TOMORROW : 20:00
SL
LEEDS
v
ST. HELENS  
  TOMORROW : 20:00
SL
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD  
  TOMORROW : 20:00
SL
WIGAN
v
SALFORD  
  Sat 19th Aug : 06:00
NRL
NEWCASTLE
v
MELBOURNE  
  Sat 19th Aug : 08:30
NRL
SYDNEY
v
WESTS  
  Sat 19th Aug : 10:30
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
CRONULLA  
  Sat 19th Aug : 15:00
CH1
HUNSLET
v
GLOUC  
  Sat 19th Aug : 15:15
8s
WARRINGTON
v
HALIFAX  
  Sat 19th Aug : 18:15
8s
CATALANS
v
LEIGH  
  Sat 19th Aug : 21:30
CH1
TORONTO
v
NEWCASTLE  
  Sun 20th Aug : 05:00
NRL
CANBERRA
v
PENRITH  
  Sun 20th Aug : 07:00
NRL
CANTERBURY
v
MANLY  
  Sun 20th Aug : 14:00
CH1
OXFORD
v
SOUTH WALES  
  Sun 20th Aug : 14:00
CH1
HEMEL
v
CELTIC  
  Sun 20th Aug : 15:00
CH1
COVENTY
v
LONDON  
  Sun 20th Aug : 15:00
8s
HULL KR
v
LONDON  
  Sun 20th Aug : 15:00
CH1
WORKINGTON
v
DONCASTER  
  Sun 20th Aug : 15:00
CH1
WHITEHAVEN
v
KEIGHLEY  
  Sun 20th Aug : 15:00
CH1
BARROW
v
YORK  
  Sun 20th Aug : 15:00
8s
WIDNES
v
FEATHERSTONE  
  Sun 20th Aug : 18:00
8s
TOULOUSE
v
ROCHDALE  
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM