WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Toronto Going Straight To The Top!

Board index Championship Toronto Wolfpack Toronto Going Straight To The Top!

Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Wed May 30, 2018 7:10 pm
Posted by Canoeman on Wed May 30, 2018 7:10 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Well, looks like the experiment is over and Toronto is on its way directly to the top.

A strong ownership, great front office and coaching staff, dedicated and loyal players, huge fan base....all of the ingredients are there.

Nothing can stop destiny...straight to the top of the ladder Man!
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 pm
Posted by Canoeman on Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Canoeman wrote:
Well, looks like the experiment is over and Toronto is on its way directly to the top.

A strong ownership, great front office and coaching staff, dedicated and loyal players, huge fan base....all of the ingredients are there.

Nothing can stop destiny...straight to the top of the ladder Man!



Hot in Southern Ontario today. if the visiting teams hit a heat wave they will have trouble dealing with it, hopefully our boys will climatize a bit. Might give us a bit of an edge although we were really up against it playing so many away games.....good to be home in Canada where our boys belong!

"Run With The Pack!"
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Thu May 31, 2018 5:31 pm
Posted by Canoeman on Thu May 31, 2018 5:31 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Canoeman wrote:
Hot in Southern Ontario today. if the visiting teams hit a heat wave they will have trouble dealing with it, hopefully our boys will climatize a bit. Might give us a bit of an edge although we were really up against it playing so many away games.....good to be home in Canada where our boys belong!

"Run With The Pack!"



Sounds like the lads are having a great time back home in Toronto....just announced a deal with Volkswagon for free cars when they are here. THE QUALITY AND AMOUNT OF SPONSORSHIP DEALS THE WOLFPACK HAS SIGNED IS NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:45 pm
Posted by Canoeman on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:45 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Canoeman wrote:
Sounds like the lads are having a great time back home in Toronto....just announced a deal with Volkswagon for free cars when they are here. THE QUALITY AND AMOUNT OF SPONSORSHIP DEALS THE WOLFPACK HAS SIGNED IS NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!


Excitement starting to grow for the Broncos game in a week...if weather is good we will have about 9000 I'm willing to guess.
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:26 am
Posted by Canoeman on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:26 am
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Canoeman wrote:
Excitement starting to grow for the Broncos game in a week...if weather is good we will have about 9000 I'm willing to guess.

Weather looking great, field looking great, fan base growing, training going well.
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:57 pm
Posted by Canoeman on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:57 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Canoeman wrote:
Weather looking great, field looking great, fan base growing, training going well.

Diary Entry #1:
Have settled in and met many of the Leigh fans..lots of abuse and hard abusive comments...have received many hate filled emails so have blocked them all. I am trying to show them the path to the light....accepting the Wolfpack will be their first step.....the path to redemption!

Have been invited to go on a thing called the 'Wakey Forum' but many on here appear to have multiple personalities. have already been accused of having alternate call signs numerous times....people are very distrustful of one another, especially some guy called Jean Caputo or something like that...poor guy having to put up with the negative comments all the time. Met a nice guy called Atomic: there is hope yet!

Why, oh why, did the Rugby Gods have to choose me to clear this all up? Woe am I! Alas, someone has got to bring these people into the modern Rugby League era.

Diary until next time,
Canoeman

"Run With The Pack"
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:26 pm
Posted by Canoeman on Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:26 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Canoeman wrote:
Diary Entry #1:
Have settled in and met many of the Leigh fans..lots of abuse and hard abusive comments...have received many hate filled emails so have blocked them all. I am trying to show them the path to the light....accepting the Wolfpack will be their first step.....the path to redemption!

Have been invited to go on a thing called the 'Wakey Forum' but many on here appear to have multiple personalities. have already been accused of having alternate call signs numerous times....people are very distrustful of one another, especially some guy called Jean Caputo or something like that...poor guy having to put up with the negative comments all the time. Met a nice guy called Atomic: there is hope yet!

Why, oh why, did the Rugby Gods have to choose me to clear this all up? Woe am I! Alas, someone has got to bring these people into the modern Rugby League era.

Diary until next time,
Canoeman

"Run With The Pack"

Still fighting the good fight for Club and Country.....weather looked bad but forecast is improving for London game, time to revenge the early season loss. Will give a report here on the crowd, ticket sales, clothing sales etc. after the game. New mascot has been unveiled....I'm sure the kids will love him.
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:08 pm
Posted by Canoeman on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:08 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Canoeman wrote:
Still fighting the good fight for Club and Country.....weather looked bad but forecast is improving for London game, time to revenge the early season loss. Will give a report here on the crowd, ticket sales, clothing sales etc. after the game. New mascot has been unveiled....I'm sure the kids will love him.

The TWP have presented all of our great players with free diamonds and dog tags with the diamonds placed in them in appreciation of all they do...
TWP represents the highest level classiness in all of rugby (Union or League)....we know how to treat people over here...rolling in money and diamonds over here....HANG ON!.....

....back now, had to shut the window, wind was blowing and $10 bills were falling from the tree in the backyard and blowing in the window and are now on the floor...what a mess!....I'll just have to sweep them up and put them in the trash...only 10's so why keep them?....can't be bothered.....


Lots of money over here....lots and lots.....
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:53 pm
Posted by Canoeman on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:53 pm
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
Canoeman wrote:
The TWP have presented all of our great players with free diamonds and dog tags with the diamonds placed in them in appreciation of all they do...
TWP represents the highest level classiness in all of rugby (Union or League)....we know how to treat people over here...rolling in money and diamonds over here....HANG ON!.....

....back now, had to shut the window, wind was blowing and $10 bills were falling from the tree in the backyard and blowing in the window and are now on the floor...what a mess!....I'll just have to sweep them up and put them in the trash...only 10's so why keep them?....can't be bothered.....


Lots of money over here....lots and lots.....

Hey...for all you head counters out there just watch the Toronto/London game tomorrow....buy some extra pencils though, you are going to run our of lead. Hopefully this will settle this attendance thing once and for all and all those who said we actually have low attendance will apologize (false news).
"A Blind Man Will Be Able To See It"
Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:26 am
Posted by Lilfatman on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:26 am
Lilfatman Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:52 pm
Posts: 146
Shame there are no TWP fans to temper your exuberance.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Marvin Goolash and 12 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Toronto Wolfpack


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,820,7851,61677,3074,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






184