WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Lacklustre performance is impacting fans

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com Lacklustre performance is impacting fans

Lacklustre performance is impacting fans
Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:05 am
Posted by Bobtownrhino on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:05 am
Bobtownrhino Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Well the Huddersfield game on Friday ranks as one of the worst I have ever witnessed and all the talk around where I sit is that people will not be renewing season tickets next year.
My view is that we need a change at the top people with fresh ideas and people with vision.
For the good of the club change is needed now
Posted by RHINO-MARK on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:23 am
RHINO-MARK User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 76,959

Quiz Score: 48

No you're not allowed to say that everything is ok and you can't criticise question or even think like that or you're not a real "FAN".
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!
Posted by Bobtownrhino on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:38 am
Bobtownrhino Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

RHINO-MARK wrote:
No you're not allowed to say that everything is ok and you can't criticise question or even think like that or you're not a real "FAN".

Oh dear I forgot the Forum mafia rules. Only positive things can be said I fully expect to get a whole host of critercism from the regulars stating they are right and obviously I am wrong :SUBMISSION:
Posted by christopher on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:16 am
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Bobtownrhino wrote:
Oh dear I forgot the Forum mafia rules. Only positive things can be said I fully expect to get a whole host of critercism from the regulars stating they are right and obviously I am wrong :SUBMISSION:

Give over this forum is the most negative forum going, theres far more negative posting than positives.

As for Fridays game being the worst ever, give over theres been plenty worse over the last few years
Posted by tad rhino on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:24 am
tad rhino User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

when did we last play well against a top side? this year's been awful but go ahead and make excuses
Posted by The Eagle on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:31 am
The Eagle User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Nottingham. 800 years ago outlaws stole from the rich. Little has changed here

tad rhino wrote:
when did we last play well against a top side? this year's been awful but go ahead and make excuses
the win at saints? Not that long ago
Sick of getting crappy gifts ? Get the gifts that YOU want.
Use www.giftslist.co.uk
Posted by taxi4stevesmith on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:41 am
taxi4stevesmith Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,959

Quiz Score: 8

The Eagle wrote:
the win at saints? Not that long ago

No just 3 months :roll:
Posted by marathonman on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:50 am
marathonman Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Everything just seems so tired and stale around the club, yes I know we have had a decade of success but time for Mcdermott and Eaton to move on and for GH to get some money spent on a new forward pack
Posted by christopher on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:38 am
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

tad rhino wrote:

This year has been pretty dire but yiu simply cannot just firget about the amount of injuries and how that has affected us. We haven’t had a proper forward pack sll year
Posted by HRS Rhino on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:45 am
HRS Rhino Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 76,959

Quiz Score: 0

christopher wrote:
This year has been pretty dire but yiu simply cannot just firget about the amount of injuries and how that has affected us. We haven’t had a proper forward pack sll year

I agree that injuries are key and can't be ignored, but even if we had a full first 19 to go from each week we still need more quality through the team, for this year as well as going forward. I'm a fan of McD, and no one can deny the trophies and success he's helped the club achieve, but it just seems like there's no real Plan A this year and we would benefit from a shake up.
Next