WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Errea to make kit now
Errea to make kit now
Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:21 pm
Posted by freddies wig on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:21 pm
freddies wig User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Errea now to make new kit and merchandise. What happened there then?
Oh hali hali hali hali halifax
Re: Errea to make kit now
Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 am
Posted by Nat (Rugby_Aholic) on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 am
Nat (Rugby_Aholic) User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

I am sure the guy who ran the old kit manufacturer will be along shortly with some comments, hidden behind his alias.
"Let only those who enter do so with pride and the determination to uphold the traditions of the club".

//www.FaxFans.co.uk
//www.halifaxrlfc.co.uk

Halifax Tag RL. Interested in playing? Visit //www.pitchero.com/clubs/halifaxcommunityrugbyleague/
Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 am
Posted by Bubba on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 am
Bubba Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

freddies wig wrote:
Errea now to make new kit and merchandise.

You will be happy with the quality. When Commercial Manager at HTAFC, we brought them in as the supplier. Word of warning though; as an Italian manufacturer, their sizes were small so dont be surprised if you end up having to buy one or two sizes bigger than what you normally would.
Loving the hypocrisy of some.
Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:30 am
Posted by interceptor on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:30 am
interceptor Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Quality goods, delivered in time , all revenue going to the club ,free playing kit thrown in? It must be Christmas coming.

I might even buy my season Tickets again now this has been done!
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:48 am
Posted by Rach on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:48 am
Rach User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Good luck with that Guys I've had a replica and numerous hoodies /polos /tshirts rom my hometown club for the past 30 years apart from the last two when these Clowns were supplying . Despite the Ereea name its tended to be be poor quality vastly expensive gear (Plain Black hoodie with a single badge and no pockets -forty quid ??). Don't know about the one or two sizes bigger in my experience its tended to be 3 or 4 that was needed for some things (not brilliant when most was ordered online ;-(( )

As for their 'athletic fit' and 'Italian Styling 'if your anything of the average sized female with curves n bumps or your typical RL Fan who is partial to a pie n a pint , my advice would be to dig out one of your old seasons shirts and go retro till your club comes to its senses ...
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:31 pm
Posted by Greg Florimos Boots on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:31 pm
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Nat (Rugby_Aholic) wrote:
I am sure the guy who ran the old kit manufacturer will be along shortly with some comments, hidden behind his alias.

Im not sure he posts on here but it would be nice for his side of the story to be posted on here as it seems we only hear the side of the group who originally tried to oust him. Things seem to be pretty bright for the club at the moment and I guess the new boards aim is to get the club to be self sufficient(probably explains the lack of signings) which is even more important if the person they used to fall back on in times of need is no longer there.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:42 am
Posted by interceptor on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:42 am
interceptor Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

My understanding is Steeley is hopefully staying on in some background capacity so no need to worry on that front GFB.

Just wonder if they are going to rename the shop ie a bit like the new shirts let the supporters pick a name.

Here goes for starters....... " R kit" , "fax kit" or "Halicats" for the kids. But I am sure someone can come up with better. ..........I suppose you could get a sponsor to name it and they can call it whatever they want then for x £££! Actually the sponsorship isn't a bad idea .....every little helps!
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:59 am
Posted by Faxhali on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:59 am
Faxhali Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Rach wrote:
Good luck with that Guys I've had a replica and numerous hoodies /polos /tshirts rom my hometown club for the past 30 years apart from the last two when these Clowns were supplying . Despite the Ereea name its tended to be be poor quality vastly expensive gear (Plain Black hoodie with a single badge and no pockets -forty quid ??). Don't know about the one or two sizes bigger in my experience its tended to be 3 or 4 that was needed for some things (not brilliant when most was ordered online ;-(( )

As for their 'athletic fit' and 'Italian Styling 'if your anything of the average sized female with curves n bumps or your typical RL Fan who is partial to a pie n a pint , my advice would be to dig out one of your old seasons shirts and go retro till your club comes to its senses ...

The quality of the last few years has been shocking. The quality and stitching of the replica shirts was woeful. Sizes can be changed but hopefully the quality will be much better now. Prices will stay about the same I presume which is fine as long as there is some value for money.
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:34 am
Posted by Greg Florimos Boots on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:34 am
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

interceptor wrote:
My understanding is Steeley is hopefully staying on in some background capacity so no need to worry on that front GFB.

Just wonder if they are going to rename the shop ie a bit like the new shirts let the supporters pick a name.

Here goes for starters....... " R kit" , "fax kit" or "Halicats" for the kids. But I am sure someone can come up with better. ..........I suppose you could get a sponsor to name it and they can call it whatever they want then for x £££! Actually the sponsorship isn't a bad idea .....every little helps!

Ah sorry for the mix up I were talking about Ian Croad. We are lucky in that sense that we have had and have a number of individuals who dig deep when it has come to supporting the club, without them the club would not be where it is today. Unfortunately to push on to the next level of even challenging the top 2 its going to mean a big increase in crowds or an individual who can afford to drop a couple of million in ala Beaumont.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Post Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:03 pm
Posted by MonkeyLover on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:03 pm
MonkeyLover Stevo's Armpit

Rach wrote:

Thanks for your glowing reference Rach but you should perhaps be addressing your issues with the club and not slating one of the most successful global brands around.

First of all sizes go up to 9XL and as errea have been able to look after fans of clubs from Wigan, London Broncos, Workington, Oldham, Hunslet, Dewsbury and Swinton I think 9XL must be big enough.

Secondly if your Chairman had not stopped paying his bills after one month of a three year deal causing the kit supplier buysportskitPRO to have to go to the RFL and have the clubs invoiced paid directly from central funding perhaps there would have been more choice.It was Gary Fawcett who didnt pay the bills, it was Gary Fawcett who designed the awful kits and it was Gary Fawcett who decided to switch to Kappa because he thought he could make more money using a cheaper brand.

'Clowns' is such a fun term but on this occasion, and given the number of Soccer and Rugby League clubs being supplied by errea, I would imagine this 'issue' lies more with you and Keighley Cougars than errea or buysportskitPRO :D
Next