WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - General Election 8th June

Board index Off Topic The Sin Bin General Election 8th June

 
Off-topic discussion.

General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:33 am
Sal Paradise User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 15436
Location: On the road
Could Labour be obliterated beyond recovery?

It will be interesting to see how Queen Nicola will perform?
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:52 pm
Dally User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 14452
Sal Paradise wrote:
Could Labour be obliterated beyond recovery?

It will be interesting to see how Queen Nicola will perform?


Q1: Maybe / maybe not. Wait and see.

Q2: Is not a question.

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm
LifeLongHKRFan User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 1808
Very smart move from the Tories. Calling an election when its rivals are at an all time low. Guarantees them another 5 years to mess up/grow (delete as appropriate) our economy after brexit.

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:42 pm
WIZEB Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 9592
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
Weeks and weeks of election bollox on the TV, oh the joy.
Gaz Ellis for PM.

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 pm
wrencat1873 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 8206
LifeLongHKRFan wrote:
Very smart move from the Tories. Calling an election when its rivals are at an all time low. Guarantees them another 5 years to mess up/grow (delete as appropriate) our economy after brexit.


Yes, very smart, although, a complete U turn from the days of the coalition when they passed an act of parliament to prevent such actions and instead tried to ensure fixed five year terms.

Labour will be obliterated and the Tories will likely have a 100+ majority, creating open season on the poor and anyone unfortunate enough to be claiming benefits.

What will become more interesting is the actions of Scotland and N.ireland as the have one last go at trying to remain as part of the EU.

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:22 pm
PCollinson1990 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 563
wrencat1873 wrote:
Yes, very smart, although, a complete U turn from the days of the coalition when they passed an act of parliament to prevent such actions and instead tried to ensure fixed five year terms.

Labour will be obliterated and the Tories will likely have a 100+ majority, creating open season on the poor and anyone unfortunate enough to be claiming benefits.

What will become more interesting is the actions of Scotland and N.ireland as the have one last go at trying to remain as part of the EU.

The GE has nothing to do with Independence

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm
wrencat1873 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 8206
PCollinson1990 wrote:
The GE has nothing to do with Independence


Oh really :CRAZY:

How did the SNP, who want an independent nation, get 56 MP's in Parliament ?

Answer: at the last General Election

What is the aim of the SNP ?

Answer: To create an independent Scotland

Clearly, there is no connection :shock:

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:38 pm
DHM User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 4:13 pm
Posts: 8486
Location: Garth's Darkplace.
Sal Paradise wrote:
Could Labour be obliterated beyond recovery?



If they are then we'll either see the back of Corbyn or the birth of the Momentum Party. It will take a serious mullering to shift him though. He's f*****g delusional.

As for Sturgeon, she's just another windbag, self serving politician. The fact she dresses it up as being the heroic representative of a repressed minority doesn't alter the fact that she's full of $h!t.
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions"

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:14 pm
PCollinson1990 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 563
wrencat1873 wrote:
Oh really :CRAZY:

How did the SNP, who want an independent nation, get 56 MP's in Parliament ?

Answer: at the last General Election

What is the aim of the SNP ?

Answer: To create an independent Scotland

Clearly, there is no connection :shock:

You always have to insult.

If the Conservatives get the majority expected and stickleback gets a bloody nose then she'll be out. The majority of Scots don't want to split the Union.

Re: General Election 8th June

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:16 pm
The Devil's Advocate User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Posts: 3166
Location: In the seaside town ...that they forgot to bomb
It was amusing to hear her say the country is coming together but Westminster isn't, what a crock.

Corbyn is deluding himself by agreeing to this election, the best thing he could have done is to have urged Labour M.P.'s to vote against the election plan.
Dead May Walking & the Coalition of Crackpots
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cronus and 35 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin



POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD (DATE)YOUR TEAM
4,593,4281,64976,0624,491 (28-03-2016)SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
  Thu : 10:50
NRL
PARRAMATTA
v
CANTERBURY  
  Thu : 20:00
SL
LEEDS
v
ST. HELENS  
  Fri : 09:00
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
ST GEORGE  
  Fri : 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
MELBOURNE  
  Sat : 06:00
NRL
SYDNEY
v
CRONULLA  
  Sat : 08:30
NRL
MANLY
v
NZ WARRIORS  
  Sat : 10:30
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NQL COWBOYS  
  Sat : 18:00
SL
CATALANS
v
LEIGH  
 > Sat : 18:30
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WARRINGTON < 
  Sat : 18:30
CH1
BARROW
v
GLOUC  
  Sat : 19:00
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
HULL FC  
  Sun : 05:00
NRL
NEWCASTLE
v
WESTS  
  Sun : 07:00
NRL
SOUTHS
v
PENRITH  
  Sun : 14:00
CH1
OXFORD
v
CELTIC  
  Sun : 14:00
CH1
WHITEHAVEN
v
KEIGHLEY  
  Sun : 14:00
CH1
HEMEL
v
SOUTH WALES  
  Sun : 15:00
CH
HULL KR
v
LONDON  
  Sun : 15:00
CH
OLDHAM
v
TOULOUSE  
  Sun : 15:00
CH
DEWSBURY
v
ROCHDALE  
  Sun : 15:00
CH
FEATHERSTONE
v
BATLEY  
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM