WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Next stop France ! Catalan (a) 6th July

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Next stop France ! Catalan (a) 6th July

Posted by Foti with the goaty on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:46 am
Foti with the goaty RLFANS Site Sponsor
RLFANS Site Sponsor

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 265th / 77,799

Quiz Score: 0

little wayne69 wrote:
Well your company has always impressed me when I've used it and will always continue to do so, maybe one piece of advice though you could always pin a name tag on them if they use you again, just a thought, keep up the good work :D

Thank you its must appreciated
[b]www.catalansporttours.com
CATALANS DRAGONS AND RLFANS.COM OFFICIAL PARTNERS[/b]
Posted by Foti with the goaty on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:56 am
Foti with the goaty RLFANS Site Sponsor
RLFANS Site Sponsor

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 265th / 77,799

JINJER wrote:
I don't know the circumstances of anyone getting left, but out of a 52 seater there were two people on our bus that didn't turn up, we were sat waiting for twenty minutes to half an hour before we left, unless something tragic happened I think they were given plenty of time to return.

Yes Jinjer, The coach drivers by law can only do a maximum of 12hrs in the day and need to be back

They can only afford to wait 30 minutes maximum or they risk losing their professional licence and job

This gives the fans plenty of time to make it to the coach after the match

Looking at my text message from the wife, she said she was at the players coach , so i believe they were waiitng for the players to come out and then when knowing they missed the coach, they started blaming us . Not that they will agree to this .

cheers
Dave
[b]www.catalansporttours.com
CATALANS DRAGONS AND RLFANS.COM OFFICIAL PARTNERS[/b]
Posted by SPBrover on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:07 am
SPBrover Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 290th / 77,799

Must be different bus then coz ours wasnt in the carpark! We were dropoed off on nain road other side of stadium, and that is where we returned to.
Posted by acko on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:29 am
acko User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 48
Rep Position: 243rd / 77,799

Can't comment on the situation EW had, But our coach dropped us all off down the main road outside of the ground and the driver told us that THIS is where we would be picked up from no mention to us about picking us up in the coach parking area in the ground, So to be told later that the driver was going to leave us all leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

I think the main problem is communication and ground protocol all drivers should be told to drop everybody at the ground parking area and these problems would not occur, We've only been once before and the CT service was first class then so i think we can all learn from what happen at the weekend and move on.
We are TRINITY's barmy army.

SWFC the owls are coming for you
Posted by little wayne69 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:27 pm
little wayne69 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 463
Rep Position: 35th / 77,799

acko wrote:
Can't comment on the situation EW had, But our coach dropped us all off down the main road outside of the ground and the driver told us that THIS is where we would be picked up from no mention to us about picking us up in the coach parking area in the ground, So to be told later that the driver was going to leave us all leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

I think the main problem is communication and ground protocol all drivers should be told to drop everybody at the ground parking area and these problems would not occur, We've only been once before and the CT service was first class then so i think we can all learn from what happen at the weekend and move on.

Too big a rush to get in the pub ackers old boy :wink:
Posted by REDWHITEANDBLUE on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:35 pm
REDWHITEANDBLUE User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 95
Rep Position: 196th / 77,799

Eastern Wildcat wrote:
Little Wayne, he wont need to.

We wont be using them again, that is for sure.

Next time, we will just stay in Perpignan

I was on bus 5 you were listed on the same bus. It was exactly where it dropped us off and as already stated the bus waited 30 minutes then went past the ground. Are you sure you boarded the right bus in Perpignan I know there were lots of people on wrong buses.
[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]
Posted by Eastern Wildcat on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:45 pm
Eastern Wildcat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 180
Rep Position: 130th / 77,799

Quiz Score: 340

Yes, we were on the right bus. I know there were some that got on the wrong bus, because me and SPB got separated on the coach

As for the comment earlier about drinking, my wife has just had major surgery, and is not fully eating yet, let alone drinking, and I'm not going to sit there knocking it back, while she looks on. Plus, as she's not long out of hospital, I want a clear head in making sure she is ok
Posted by REDWHITEANDBLUE on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:12 pm
REDWHITEANDBLUE User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 95
Rep Position: 196th / 77,799

Eastern Wildcat wrote:
Yes, we were on the right bus. I know there were some that got on the wrong bus, because me and SPB got separated on the coach

As for the comment earlier about drinking, my wife has just had major surgery, and is not fully eating yet, let alone drinking, and I'm not going to sit there knocking it back, while she looks on. Plus, as she's not long out of hospital, I want a clear head in making sure she is ok

If you did then because I did I have no idea where you ended up the coaches and mini buses that dropped us off about 750 metres ish from the ground were still there after the game.
We waited 30 minutes and we were the last coach away.
[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]
Previous