WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rocky - Stick or twist

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Rocky - Stick or twist

Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:15 pm
Posted by wakefieldwall on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:15 pm
wakefieldwall Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 126
Rep Position: 141st / 77,662

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 pm
Posts: 916
sandcat20 wrote:
Who says? Want it to be true but want more than rumour.


There's something in League express tomorrow. Digital copy will be out soon and someone with access will spill the beans :ROCKS:
What would a Cockney know about rugby league?
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:18 pm
Posted by Tricky2309 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:18 pm
Tricky2309 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 89
Rep Position: 177th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 56

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm
Posts: 4058
wakefieldwall wrote:
There's something in League express tomorrow. Digital copy will be out soon and someone with access will spill the beans :ROCKS:


Says he is looking at other options as the clubs valuation doesn’t match his/his agents. No issues with club, his agent appreciates we have a budget to work to
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 pm
Posted by wakefieldwall on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 pm
wakefieldwall Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 126
Rep Position: 141st / 77,662

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 pm
Posts: 916
Boooooooo
What would a Cockney know about rugby league?
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:45 pm
Posted by Shifty Cat on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:45 pm
Shifty Cat User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 360
Rep Position: 39th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm
Posts: 5176
Tricky2309 wrote:
Says he is looking at other options as the clubs valuation doesn’t match his/his agents. No issues with club, his agent appreciates we have a budget to work to

Be interesting which club could offer him the halfback role, potentially playing in the top half of the league in a settled squad. I wonder if he's waiting to see who gets promoted like Toronto. I don't know who they've got signed up for the halves next season but they might be able to offer more, but at what cost to his development I wonder and if he doesn't start well how quickly will they move on etc, or is he willing to take a back up role at another SL Club but for more money. Who knows hey.

Leaving what he gets paid to one side, which tbh to the fan is irrelevant, this is the first club he's settled at in his favourite position and would be starting there next season. It would be a shame imo for him to not to at least get another year under his belt here, if that deal is possible, then go to market after that in a stronger position if he wanted to.
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:53 pm
Posted by cheshirecat57 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:53 pm
cheshirecat57 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 108
Rep Position: 159th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Posts: 1237
Kevin Brown to Toronto is the rumour this side of the big hill! And thats from a ex pro!
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Posted by Daddycool on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Daddycool Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 133
Rep Position: 137th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm
Posts: 1129
alegend wrote:
Deal is done for rocky


Who with??
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Posted by Tricky2309 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Tricky2309 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 89
Rep Position: 177th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 56

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm
Posts: 4058
Shifty Cat wrote:
Be interesting which club could offer him the halfback role, potentially playing in the top half of the league in a settled squad. I wonder if he's waiting to see who gets promoted like Toronto. I don't know who they've got signed up for the halves next season but they might be able to offer more, but at what cost to his development I wonder and if he doesn't start well how quickly will they move on etc, or is he willing to take a back up role at another SL Club but for more money. Who knows hey.

Leaving what he gets paid to one side, which tbh to the fan is irrelevant, this is the first club he's settled at in his favourite position and would be starting there next season. It would be a shame imo for him to not to at least get another year under his belt here, if that deal is possible, then go to market after that in a stronger position if he wanted to.


It’s certainly a shame but we have a limited budget and MC has worked wonders to date so we have to back his judgement.
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:56 pm
Posted by Tricky2309 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:56 pm
Tricky2309 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 89
Rep Position: 177th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 56

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm
Posts: 4058
cheshirecat57 wrote:
Kevin Brown to Toronto is the rumour this side of the big hill! And thats from a ex pro!


League express is also linking them with Joe Mellor from Widnes
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:02 pm
Posted by cheshirecat57 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:02 pm
cheshirecat57 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 108
Rep Position: 159th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Posts: 1237
Tricky2309 wrote:
League express is also linking them with Joe Mellor from Widnes

He's linked with warrington and saints
Re: Rocky - Stick or twist
Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:03 pm
Posted by wakeytrin on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:03 pm
wakeytrin Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 180
Rep Position: 106th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:36 pm
Posts: 3489
Location: The sunny side of Wakey
I trust MC to make the right decision for the club. If Rocky is wanting more money than we can afford then it's obviously no deal.
Continue to support the new stadium at Newmarket Lane.
You know it makes sense.
Wakefields roller coaster ride continues.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: altofts wildcat, Big man 1965, Bull Mania, cocker, cosmicat, dpbnov, Dunkirk Spirit, eastardsley, Eastern Wildcat, Emley Cat, Fishermanscap, homme vaste, huddiepuddies, Kettykat, Lupsetbull, nadera78, nanker, RWB, Trin3195, Two Points, wakeytrin, wcsouth and 173 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,913,1751,74277,6624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 10:50
NRL
WESTS TIGERS
v
SOUTHS
TODAY 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
HULL FC
TOMORROW 08:00
NRL
ST.GEORGE
v
NQL COWBOYS
TOMORROW 09:55
NRL
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
v
MELBOURNE STORM
TOMORROW 19:45
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
TOMORROW 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
ST.HELENS
TOMORROW 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
SALFORD
Sat 29th Jun 06:00
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
MANLY
Sat 29th Jun 08:30
NRL
NEWCASTLE
v
BRISBANE
Sat 29th Jun 09:35
NRL
PARRAMATTA EELS
v
CANBERRA
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)