WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hummel
Re: Hummel Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:25 am  

CobraCraig wrote:
CobraCraig Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:11 pm
Posts: 1122
Last Son of Wigan wrote:
Interested to see what they'll do with our shirt and style.

I actually think overall Errea did a pretty good job with the kit design.


My gripe with Errea is that the season before last I had a medium and last season i was in an XL!!
Re: Hummel Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:46 am  

User avatarTonyM19 wrote:
TonyM19 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:34 pm
Posts: 1199
Reading this in Tenerife Airport after 14 nights all inclusive. I may have the same problem next year :)
Category 3
Re: Hummel Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:07 am  
Last Son of Wigan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm
Posts: 4784
CobraCraig wrote:
My gripe with Errea is that the season before last I had a medium and last season i was in an XL!!


Can't blame Errea for your eating habits Craig ;)
Re: Hummel Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:59 am  

CobraCraig wrote:
CobraCraig Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:11 pm
Posts: 1122
Last Son of Wigan wrote:
Can't blame Errea for your eating habits Craig ;)


Maybe I should be looking closer to home for someone to blame......the wife!!!
Re: Hummel Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:49 pm  
Barrett was robbed User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 pm
Posts: 277
CobraCraig wrote:
Maybe I should be looking closer to home for someone to blame......the wife!!!


Don't blame the wife, I've learnt over the years that never ends well
Re: Hummel Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:23 pm  

User avatarPie Eyed wrote:
Pie Eyed User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 3334
Location: At the match with Aoife on my shoulders
Jukesays wrote:
:NAUGHTY:

Next Question from the floor is from Phil Mcracken


How many Weetabix does he have for breakfast?
No trees were harmed during the creation of this post.
However, a number of electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
.
Saint94 wrote "Every team is in your feckin shadow....we all know." - Amen to that, brother
.
Saddened! wrote "We've got the worst backline in the competition, bar possibly London and Wakey. I'd swap our 1-7 with Salford in a heartbeat."
Re: Hummel Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:30 am  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1661
Location: Watching Rugby League
Jukesays wrote:
:NAUGHTY:

Next Question from the floor is from Phil Mcracken


Your signature contains my personal favourite

Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"
Re: Hummel Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:13 am  

User avatarJukesays wrote:
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 6547
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
Egg Chasing wrote:
Your signature contains my personal favourite

Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"



My personal memory of that night is Me, You, Pemps, Twosevenzero amongst others at the back giggling like little schoolboys!

It started with the Pirtek comment from IFL and just descended into uncontrollable giggles with the "One word for you Mr Chairman, Penalty Count" and the next question is from Phil McCracken!

:D
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!
Re: Hummel Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:22 am  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1661
Location: Watching Rugby League
Jukesays wrote:
My personal memory of that night is Me, You, Pemps, Twosevenzero amongst others at the back giggling like little schoolboys!

It started with the Pirtek comment from IFL and just descended into uncontrollable giggles with the "One word for you Mr Chairman, Penalty Count" and the next question is from Phil McCracken!

:D


I don't know why they ever stopped having them
Re: Hummel Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:39 am  
Rogues Gallery User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 pm
Posts: 31467
Egg Chasing wrote:
I don't know why they ever stopped having them


Was that the one where one of the questions was "How many Weetabix does Joe Lydon have for breakfast"?

Lenagans face was a picture. :CRAZY:
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS

For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled.

For 27 - 0 you get a trophy
For 75 - 0 you get sod all.

Wigan had eight in a row
Saints have five in a row
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ashton Bears, Boss Hog, Cherry toffee, CM Punk, Egg Chasing, Fujiman, Google [Bot], Grimmy, Itchy Arsenal, JIMMY MAGNETS, jonh, Jukesays, MadDogg, MattyB, NickyKiss, NSW, Rogues Gallery, The Yellow Giraffe, verbatim and 156 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,087,2621,18478,2964,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X