WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The Right Wing & Rugby league

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin The Right Wing & Rugby league

Off-topic discussion.
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:48 pm
Posted by bren2k on Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:48 pm
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 633
Rep Position: 18th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15272
Location: Ossett
wotsupcas wrote:
If you read my earlier posts that is not what I said. Please stop putting words in my mouth. As I said earlier it's more the principal of people from abroad taking advantage of our good nature. And before you jump on the EU question if they are entitled fair enough.


But that happens so infrequently, the effect is vanishingly small; so what you're left with, is people who experience a genuine medical issue whilst in the UK, who need help, and get it.

Personally, I'd rather live in a country that allows for that, than a close-minded, xenophobic hate factory, that shrugs its collective shoulders at people in need, until they've swiped their credit card. But maybe that's just me.
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:56 pm
Posted by wotsupcas on Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:56 pm
wotsupcas Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 53
Rep Position: 260th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 303
bren2k wrote:
But that happens so infrequently, the effect is vanishingly small; so what you're left with, is people who experience a genuine medical issue whilst in the UK, who need help, and get it.

Personally, I'd rather live in a country that allows for that, than a close-minded, xenophobic hate factory, that shrugs its collective shoulders at people in need, until they've swiped their credit card. But maybe that's just me.

Take your point. However when I go abroad I purchase travel insurance in case I get into difficulty. Shouldn't people who visit here do the same? Or do they think "I'll not bother they'll treat me anyway".
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm
Posted by bren2k on Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 633
Rep Position: 18th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15272
Location: Ossett
wotsupcas wrote:
Or do they think "I'll not bother they'll treat me anyway".


I don't know.
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 pm
Posted by fosdyke99 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:03 pm
fosdyke99 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 170
Rep Position: 153rd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 am
Posts: 354
the worst spongers in this country are the royal family,these benefit scroungers have been getting away with it for years.about time the monarchy was abolished,totally outdated.we neither need or can afford these parasites.whats the first thing a midwife says to a royal baby.you have won the lottery.
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:45 pm
Posted by tigertot on Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:45 pm
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 594
Rep Position: 20th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16970
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
wotsupcas wrote:
Take your point. However when I go abroad I purchase travel insurance in case I get into difficulty. Shouldn't people who visit here do the same? Or do they think "I'll not bother they'll treat me anyway".

Who are they?
Apart from A&E I thought those outside the EU had to pay anyway. I have been having medical tests for over a year & have no experience or evidence of queues of forriners waiting to give birth or have a heart transplant. Perhaps that's because I focus on the Tories treatment of the health service rather than a handful of desperate people in need for the problems of the NHS. I am proud my taxes go to help those less fortunate.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:22 pm
Posted by wotsupcas on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:22 pm
wotsupcas Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 53
Rep Position: 260th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 303
tigertot wrote:
Who are they?
Apart from A&E I thought those outside the EU had to pay anyway. I have been having medical tests for over a year & have no experience or evidence of queues of forriners waiting to give birth or have a heart transplant. Perhaps that's because I focus on the Tories treatment of the health service rather than a handful of desperate people in need for the problems of the NHS. I am proud my taxes go to help those less fortunate.

So am I mate. In fact I would gladly pay say an extra couple of p in the pound to help fund it if it was going to be managed better. The left wing don't have a monopoly of caring for our fellow man. Similarly focussing on the royal family won't cure the country's ills. Don't know the p&l is with them but they do bring in a lot of tourist pounds. I don't know about you but I wouldn't like to live in the goldfish bowl they do.
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:53 pm
Posted by tigertot on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:53 pm
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 594
Rep Position: 20th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16970
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
wotsupcas wrote:
So am I mate. In fact I would gladly pay say an extra couple of p in the pound to help fund it if it was going to be managed better. The left wing don't have a monopoly of caring for our fellow man. Similarly focussing on the royal family won't cure the country's ills. Don't know the p&l is with them but they do bring in a lot of tourist pounds. I don't know about you but I wouldn't like to live in the goldfish bowl they do.

I am a republican, but the issue of the royal family is way down my list of priorities. I don't buy the tourist argument; sure a few yanks dream of meeting Liz in the Queen Vic but I do think most would come to Blighty with or without them. As you say, I wouldn't want their life. I would like to snot Prince Andrew though.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:12 pm
Posted by My Mate Ronnie on Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:12 pm
My Mate Ronnie User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 318
Rep Position: 78th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am
Posts: 604
The Royal family are corrupt to the core. Princess Di was going to marry a Muslim. She was killed in a car crash in Paris after been chased by the " media"

Jill Dando about to expose paedophiles at the BBC , shot dead on her doorstep . An innocent man framed for her murder , her husband is the queens gynacologist and also delivered the royal babies .
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:57 am
Posted by WIZEB on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:57 am
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 387
Rep Position: 58th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 392

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 10964
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
My Mate Ronnie wrote:
The Royal family are corrupt to the core. Princess Di was going to marry a Muslim. She was killed in a car crash in Paris after been chased by the " media"

Jill Dando about to expose paedophiles at the BBC , shot dead on her doorstep . An innocent man framed for her murder , her husband is the queens gynacologist and also delivered the royal babies .


Henri Paul was inebriated whilst driving the car at high speed that the Queen of Hearts was travelling in.
Jill Dando didn't have a husband.
Re: The Right Wing & Rugby league
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:34 am
Posted by Bullseye on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:34 am
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 949
Rep Position: 5th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 392

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 29728
Location: The Corridor of Uncertainty
Tin foil hat time again I see.
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cronus and 74 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,984,0781,23177,9044,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)