u RLFANS.COM - The World's Most Popular Rugby League Website WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Jonny Lomax
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 am
Posted by Ruune Rebellion on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 am
Ruune Rebellion User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 541
Rep Position: 35th / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Even the wolfs fans are now admitting Austin is overrated.
The Leigh and Wakefield fans mentality......

Say something negative about any other team than theirs - Its an opinion

Say something negative about Leigh and Wakefield - TROLL
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 am
Posted by Judder Man on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 am
Judder Man User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 232
Rep Position: 124th / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 6319
Location: Now in Enemy Country
Bigredwarrior wrote:
He’s excellent but this is where the debate started a few pages back. He’s not the best 6 at all, Austin is.


He was (Austin) the first half of the season, when the games got tougher in the second half of the season he has had long spell of AWOL in a game.
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you.
Welsby-Dodd-Simms-Eaves-Rizzelli, not Eastmond...the future is coming.
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:52 am
Posted by Jukesays on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:52 am
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 288
Rep Position: 99th / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 6045
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
Judder Man wrote:
He was (Austin) the first half of the season, when the games got tougher in the second half of the season he has had long spell of AWOL in a game.


I wonder :THINK:
Does that remind you of anyone last season?

I'd seen enough after Good Friday to know that his heart wasn't in it.
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:42 am
Posted by rubber duckie on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:42 am
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1923
Rep Position: 1st / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 14346
Ruune Rebellion wrote:
Even the wolfs fans are now admitting Austin is overrated.

No we aren't.
Are you saying he is?
once a wire always a wire
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:49 am
Posted by rubber duckie on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:49 am
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1923
Rep Position: 1st / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 14346
The two best halfs in SL are Hastings and Austin.
For all their brilliance...half backs pretty much useless behind beaten packs...

Just how good are Hastings and Austin then?... well each of them have helped their team win games when the pack was 2nd best.

That is how good they are...but they can't do it by themselves all the time.
once a wire always a wire
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:49 am
Posted by Ruune Rebellion on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:49 am
Ruune Rebellion User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 541
Rep Position: 35th / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Jackson Hastings has just liked a post on twitter calling Lomax the best player in SL

Therefore that means Jackson Hastings rates Johnny Lomax over Blake Austin
The Leigh and Wakefield fans mentality......

Say something negative about any other team than theirs - Its an opinion

Say something negative about Leigh and Wakefield - TROLL
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:38 pm
Posted by AS108 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:38 pm
AS108 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 252
Rep Position: 112th / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm
Posts: 1024
rubber duckie wrote:
The two best halfs in SL are Hastings and Austin.
For all their brilliance...half backs pretty much useless behind beaten packs...

Just how good are Hastings and Austin then?... well each of them have helped their team win games when the pack was 2nd best.

That is how good they are...but they can't do it by themselves all the time.


The idea that Austin plays behind a beaten pack more often than not is rubbish. And what game has Austin played a big part in winning when the Wire pack has been second best?

Lomax has been better than Austin by a distance and is the best stand off in Super League. Every game he’s played in this season, Saints have won.
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:17 pm
Posted by rubber duckie on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:17 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1923
Rep Position: 1st / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 14346
Ruune Rebellion wrote:
Jackson Hastings has just liked a post on twitter calling Lomax the best player in SL

Therefore that means Jackson Hastings rates Johnny Lomax over Blake Austin

Good grief.
once a wire always a wire
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:19 pm
Posted by rubber duckie on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:19 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1923
Rep Position: 1st / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 14346
AS108 wrote:
The idea that Austin plays behind a beaten pack more often than not is rubbish. And what game has Austin played a big part in winning when the Wire pack has been second best?

Lomax has been better than Austin by a distance and is the best stand off in Super League. Every game he’s played in this season, Saints have won.

Sounds like a u-turn AS...you're almost always slating Wires pack.

So come on AS, which is it pal?
once a wire always a wire
Re: Jonny Lomax
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Posted by Pieman on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Pieman User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 227
Rep Position: 128th / 77,983

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:34 pm
Posts: 3177
Location: Atherton
Jukesays wrote:
I wonder :THINK:
Does that remind you of anyone last season?

I'd seen enough after Good Friday to know that his heart wasn't in it.


I think these days most aussies suffer, these days its a big difference not having a bye week and the cc thrown in there, I think the first season is a transition although coote hasnt dropped off at all yet
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Azul, Clearwing, post and 107 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,008,48997577,9834,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
O
F
F
 
TODAY :
SL
ST.HELENS
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
POSTPONED
TODAY 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
TODAY 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
HUDDERSFIELD
TODAY 19:45
SL
WARRINGTON
v
TORONTO
TODAY 20:00
CC2020
LEIGH
v
BATLEY BULLDOGS
TOMORROW 14:00
SL
SALFORD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
TOMORROW 14:00
CC2020
SHEFFIELD
v
HALIFAX
TOMORROW 15:00
CC2020
SWINTON LIONS
v
LEIGH MINERS
TOMORROW 15:00
CC2020
WORKINGTON TOWN
v
DONCASTER
TOMORROW 15:00
CC2020
FEATHERSTONE
v
BARROW RAIDERS
TOMORROW 15:00
CC2020
ROCHDALE
v
BRITISH ARMY
TOMORROW 15:00
CC2020
SIDDAL
v
NEWCASTLE
TOMORROW 15:00
CC2020
WHITEHAVEN
v
DEWSBURY RAMS
TOMORROW 19:45
WCC
ST.HELENS
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Sun 23rd Feb 13:00
CC2020
BRADFORD BULLS
v
HUDDERSFIELD U.R.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)