WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Think back....

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Think back....

Think back.... Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:27 pm  

Wildmoggy wrote:
Wildmoggy Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 12:25 pm
Posts: 600
A nice Sunday evening project for everyone :D I want people to think of how many games this season where you have thought, yeah we really played well today, both in attack and defence, we really nailed it. Ermmmmmmmmm, well Leeds away, apart from the last 10, maybe Hull away given we lost TJ & Bill. Maybe Wigan at home, although if the Big Bopper had not played we probably wouldn't have even won!! Not many is it, 2 or 3 games?? :?
Re: Think back.... Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:36 pm  
MOPSEY LIVES ON User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 3459
Location: IN A FIELD LOOKING AT THE STARS
Wildmoggy wrote:
A nice Sunday evening project for everyone :D I want people to think of how many games this season where you have thought, yeah we really played well today, both in attack and defence, we really nailed it. Ermmmmmmmmm, well Leeds away, apart from the last 10, maybe Hull away given we lost TJ & Bill. Maybe Wigan at home, although if the Big Bopper had not played we probably wouldn't have even won!! Not many is it, 2 or 3 games?? :?
hull away was our best performance. The Wigan game if you remember we struggled and fafita was well looked after until the break off the kick off
WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.

I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND
JUSTICE
Re: Think back.... Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:38 pm  

User avatarEgg Banjo wrote:
Egg Banjo User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Posts: 1066
There's not been a single game this season where we've put in a full 80 minute performance.

Even the games that we've won have been won on the back of a 15-20 min blistering attacking period, they've not been won on consistent play and solid defence
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Re: Think back.... Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:41 pm  

Wildmoggy wrote:
Wildmoggy Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 12:25 pm
Posts: 600
MOPSEY LIVES ON wrote:
hull away was our best performance. The Wigan game if you remember we struggled and fafita was well looked after until the break off the kick off


There you go then :lol: 2 out of how many games have we played now??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1873, ball-in-hand, beetlejuice, Big lads mate, burtonsrlfc, charlie63wildcat, cheshirecat57, cocker, coco the fullback, djcool, Dunkirk Spirit, Egg Banjo, Emley Cat, FickleFingerOfFate, FIL, financialtimes, Google Adsense [Bot], imwakefieldtillidie, jools, KevW60349, Khlav Kalash, leg_end, lifelongfan, Little willy, Lockers700, Manuel, Mick Amos 9 WTW, MOPSEY LIVES ON, phe13, ricardo07, Scarlet Pimpernell, senoj, steadygetyerboots-on, Teltry, The Camels Hump, TheDreadnought, Travelling Wilbury, trin77, Trinity11, Trinity1964, Trinityknight, upthecats, Wakefield City, wakefield1990, wakeytrin, westgaterunner, Willzay and 281 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,073,5231,41278,2314,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts