WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Club Takeover
Re: Club Takeover Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:29 am  

Leon Ashton wrote:
Leon Ashton Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:32 am
Posts: 1461
Whats Faisal up to these days?
Re: Club Takeover Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:03 pm  
Consortium of clowns Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:25 pm
Posts: 17
Just a quick update on the alleged attempted takeover of the Halifax rugby league club.


Ermmm, Anyone seen Chris Smith lately, i've got to chat to him first ;)
Re: Club Takeover Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:48 am  

Inoffski1 wrote:
Inoffski1 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:54 pm
Posts: 463
Consortium of clowns wrote:
Just a quick update on the alleged attempted takeover of the Halifax rugby league club.


Ermmm, Anyone seen Chris Smith lately, i've got to chat to him first ;)


Give the lad a break - he was sold down by the river by the ‘consortium’ and, once he has got the true picture, been big enough to come on here to admit it and apologise to those he upset or offended.
Re: Club Takeover Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:32 am  
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 8446
Inoffski1 wrote:
Give the lad a break - he was sold down by the river by the ‘consortium’ and, once he has got the true picture, been big enough to come on here to admit it and apologise to those he upset or offended.


Well said dad. :lol:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Club Takeover Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:11 am  

Inoffski1 wrote:
Inoffski1 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:54 pm
Posts: 463
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Well said dad. :lol:


Cheers Daughter!! :lol:
Re: Club Takeover Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:31 am  

chris_smith wrote:
chris_smith Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:46 pm
Posts: 1309
Location: Halifax
Consortium of clowns wrote:
Just a quick update on the alleged attempted takeover of the Halifax rugby league club.


Ermmm, Anyone seen Chris Smith lately, i've got to chat to him first ;)


Think you'll find I'm as visible on here as I was before and as already been said held my hand up when other things came to light...

Now big man with 2 posts hiding behind your keyboard, Such a big brave lad you could've PMd me etc... Feel free to or arrange to meet up, I'd love to discuss it with you...
Re: Club Takeover Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:39 am  

chris_smith wrote:
chris_smith Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:46 pm
Posts: 1309
Location: Halifax
Inoffski1 wrote:
Cheers Daughter!! :lol:


Actually I thought it was the other way around....
Re: Club Takeover Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:46 pm  
Consortium of clowns Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:25 pm
Posts: 17
chris_smith wrote:
Think you'll find I'm as visible on here as I was before and as already been said held my hand up when other things came to light...

Now big man with 2 posts hiding behind your keyboard, Such a big brave lad you could've PMd me etc... Feel free to or arrange to meet up, I'd love to discuss it with you...




Shush your blubbering, if you're as visible as you say, name & shame the spineless naughty person that gave you the duff info in the 1st place. I understand you recieved a 'phone call from one of the club officials to put the record straight after your naughty person mates sent you down the garden path ;)
Re: Club Takeover Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:26 pm  

chris_smith wrote:
chris_smith Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:46 pm
Posts: 1309
Location: Halifax
If you're really that interested simply tell me who you are. I'll gladly meet you to discuss big man..... Absolutely not a problem.

If not, jog on cos your very boring regurgitating what I'd mentioned several posts before
Re: Club Takeover Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:45 pm  
Consortium of clowns Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:25 pm
Posts: 17
So, you're prepared to pull the b.o.d's down on this forum, and the major shareholder, tear strips off them but you're not prepared to name trouble-making buddy who gave you wrong info ? I'll meet up with you anytime you want Smiffy, why don't you bring your snidey snitch with you & i can identify him/her in person, i'll name & shame them on here for you if you daren't ?
Should i make it simpler & call in at your business & kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, I'm sure, almost certain, that your cretinous, cowardly trouble-maker will be pretty much in the same vacinity ;)
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beaujangles, Sideshow Bob and 52 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,071,7031,20878,2214,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts