WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SL RD 16 | London Broncos (N) Anfield

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com SL RD 16 | London Broncos (N) Anfield

Posted by krisleeds on Mon May 20, 2019 1:45 pm
krisleeds User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 107
Rep Position: 209th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 am
Posts: 664
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.

He is absolutely hopelessly out of position for a bucketload of tries conceded and cant tackle for toffeee.


STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
Posted by LeedsLurch on Mon May 20, 2019 2:55 pm
LeedsLurch User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 88
Rep Position: 226th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:25 am
Posts: 287
krisleeds wrote:
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.

He is absolutely hopelessly out of position for a bucketload of tries conceded and cant tackle for toffeee.


STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.
STOP PICKING HANDLEY.

Funny That, YEP had him down as one of the highest performing players in the team last Thursday.
Loving the success and the silverware, keep them coming :)
Posted by Ex-Swarcliffe Rhino on Mon May 20, 2019 3:26 pm
Ex-Swarcliffe Rhino User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 232
Rep Position: 115th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:23 pm
Posts: 8493
Location: NOT in "Crying Corner" on the SWMC Coach
I'd be dropping Watkins before Handley, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Handley.

He's struggling both physically and mentally at the moment and its doing him no favours whatsoever been targeted in D and being shown up as a total turnstile.

The lad has class all the way through him and hes so off the pace coming back from injury its just stupid, I just cant for the life of me understand why they keep throwing him to the wolves. Give the on field captaincy to another player and let him just do the club captain stuff.
BELIEVE. BELIEF. BEYOND.


IT AIN'T WHERE YOUR FROM, ITS WHERE YOUR AT.

SWMC Coach's very own timekeeping aficionado & expert stair inspector.
Posted by rollin thunder on Mon May 20, 2019 3:38 pm
rollin thunder Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 573
Rep Position: 26th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 3416
Ex-Swarcliffe Rhino wrote:
I'd be dropping Watkins before Handley, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Handley.

He's struggling both physically and mentally at the moment and its doing him no favours whatsoever been targeted in D and being shown up as a total turnstile.

The lad has class all the way through him and hes so off the pace coming back from injury its just stupid, I just cant for the life of me understand why they keep throwing him to the wolves. Give the on field captaincy to another player and let him just do the club captain stuff.


I remember watching a Widnes game mid late 80's widnes Full back Mick Burke been out injured, comeback game on tv cannot remember who against but he was rounded several times with ease and think he was dropped by Dougie after that and shipped out. watching Watkins reminds me of that performance but over and over again.
Posted by Homer Simpson on Mon May 20, 2019 3:45 pm
Homer Simpson User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 157
Rep Position: 163rd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:30 pm
Posts: 2414
Location: 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield.

Please drop Watkins and Briscoe for that matter. Bring in Golding, as least he gives 110%
It's Official - "Homer Simpson is a Leeds Fan"
Posted by ploinerrhino on Mon May 20, 2019 4:52 pm
ploinerrhino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 134
Rep Position: 184th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 am
Posts: 1055
I think some should look at the amount of work and tackling Watkins is doing . The problem is at Half Back , get rid of Merrin , he is a luxury Marquee and sign Hastings . Despite our powder puff pack you will at last see some improvement .
Posted by Sir Kevin Sinfield on Mon May 20, 2019 6:20 pm
Sir Kevin Sinfield Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 790
Rep Position: 11th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 am
Posts: 3581
ploinerrhino wrote:
I think some should look at the amount of work and tackling Watkins is doing . The problem is at Half Back , get rid of Merrin , he is a luxury Marquee and sign Hastings . Despite our powder puff pack you will at last see some improvement .

Merrin has been our best forward
Posted by Sir Kevin Sinfield on Mon May 20, 2019 6:23 pm
Sir Kevin Sinfield Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 790
Rep Position: 11th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 am
Posts: 3581
No Myler for me

Golding
Briscoe Newman Hurrell Handley
Sutcliffe McLelland
Peteru Dwyer Oledzki
Watkins Smith
Merrin

Parcell Cuthbertson Donaldson Seumanufagai
Posted by BrisbaneRhino on Mon May 20, 2019 9:32 pm
BrisbaneRhino User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 413
Rep Position: 53rd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed May 08, 2002 11:46 pm
Posts: 9562
Location: 10 mins walk from Suncorp Stadium
Why would you pick Watkins anywhere but centre? We've got a bunch of quality junior backrowers who should all get a chance before him there.
Posted by Seth on Mon May 20, 2019 9:54 pm
Seth Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 253
Rep Position: 103rd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Meltham
That, and Watkins is in no way shape or form a back row.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdsBot [Google], Dadsylad, Joshheff90, lionarmour87, OldFart2, tad rhino, The Ghost of '99, Trebor1 and 236 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,984,1631,67477,9044,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)