WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Olsi returns

Board index Championship London Broncos Olsi returns

Re: Olsi returns Tue May 14, 2019 5:18 pm  

Honkytonk wrote:
Honkytonk Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 653
Planning for the Championship I would say
Re: Olsi returns Wed May 15, 2019 8:47 am  

nadera78 wrote:
nadera78 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm
Posts: 881
I like Olsi, he's a grafter. He's not exactly the 6ft3 17 stone prop forward we need coming off the bench though.
Re: Olsi returns Wed May 15, 2019 3:30 pm  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2131
Jordan Abdul has committed to Hull KR for next season so contracted to London until the end of the season.
As for conflict of interest let's hope it becomes an issue where we are concerned about that means we are in the fight still
Re: Olsi returns Thu May 16, 2019 11:01 am  

MonkeyLover wrote:
MonkeyLover Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 313
northernbloke wrote:
Jordan Abdul has committed to Hull KR for next season so contracted to London until the end of the season.
As for conflict of interest let's hope it becomes an issue where we are concerned about that means we are in the fight still


Didn't Tim Sheens coach Salford on the day they relegated the Hull KR side he was joining a few weeks later?
Re: Olsi returns Thu May 16, 2019 7:25 pm  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 161
MonkeyLover wrote:
Didn't Tim Sheens coach Salford on the day they relegated the Hull KR side he was joining a few weeks later?


Not the same thing Simian. A Coach only has a limited capacity to affect what happens on the pitch once the game has started. A player has all sorts of options to mess up their Teams ability to win.
Re: Olsi returns Fri May 17, 2019 10:42 am  

MonkeyLover wrote:
MonkeyLover Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 313
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Not the same thing Simian. A Coach only has a limited capacity to affect what happens on the pitch once the game has started. A player has all sorts of options to mess up their Teams ability to win.


He can change enough to lose a game that's for sure starting with the line up, preparation, tip sheets etc.

If Abdul isn't putting it in the hook will be round his neck quicker than he can buy a ticket for Hull Trains.
Re: Olsi returns Fri May 17, 2019 12:56 pm  

itsmeagain wrote:
itsmeagain Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:51 pm
Posts: 531
Hes done nothing wrong so far so enjoy his game while he is here and dont hang him out to dry or castgigate him for something that hasnt happened and 99% sure wont happen. He is an honourable guy. Why blacken his character
Re: Olsi returns Fri May 17, 2019 6:37 pm  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 161
itsmeagain wrote:
Hes done nothing wrong so far so enjoy his game while he is here and dont hang him out to dry or castgigate him for something that hasnt happened and 99% sure wont happen. He is an honourable guy. Why blacken his character


Don't have a problem with Abdul at all. I don't doubt he is very professional. It is the system that is a fault for allowing the potential for a conflict in interest.
Re: Olsi returns Sat May 18, 2019 7:07 pm  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2131
Part of reason Jordan is going back up north is his partner. She is not happy down here, made harder with a young child.
As for conflict of interests, what an insult that is to the bloke
Re: Olsi returns Sun May 19, 2019 3:29 pm  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 161
northernbloke wrote:
Part of reason Jordan is going back up north is his partner. She is not happy down here, made harder with a young child.
As for conflict of interests, what an insult that is to the bloke


Well Myopia Man the Referees friend, if you read the posts properly you will see that it is the principal not the man that is in question.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exbronco, Honkytonk, SuffolkBronco, The Phantom Horseman, wantawin and 25 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to London Broncos


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,074,8281,15778,2384,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts