WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hull FC (H)

Board index Super League London Broncos Hull FC (H)

Hull FC (H)
Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:21 am
Posted by twickbronc on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:21 am
twickbronc Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 19
Rep Position: 228th / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 am
Posts: 58
Next up - Hull FC at home this sunday. I am expecting a tough game but we have showed we can beat anyone if we play to our best. Interestingly bookies habve us at 15/8 - I think they have finally realised we are no push overs, especially after our win at Leeds.

COYB!
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:04 am
Posted by Riderofthepalehorse on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:04 am
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 230
Rep Position: 72nd / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 792
Location: Kingston upon Hull
twickbronc wrote:
Next up - Hull FC at home this sunday. I am expecting a tough game but we have showed we can beat anyone if we play to our best. Interestingly bookies habve us at 15/8 - I think they have finally realised we are no push overs, especially after our win at Leeds.

COYB!


Hello twickbronc, we will have to keep our former lads quiet to come home with the points, Jordan & James will be out to remind us what there capable of, good luck for the rest of the season, apart from Sunday of course. Your team have exceeded all expectations this season in a very evenly matched comp.
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:52 pm
Posted by crashmon on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:52 pm
crashmon Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 18
Rep Position: 229th / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:01 am
Posts: 158
Little worried people are putting London as favourites here. Hull are still favourites, and London will have to play at 100% to get the win......
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:22 am
Posted by Bostwick on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:22 am
Bostwick Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 232
Rep Position: 71st / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 pm
Posts: 1917
It will be a big game for Jordan Abdull. Surely he will want to prove a point to Hull FC. I must say his kicking last week a Leeds was superb.
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:56 am
Posted by northernbloke on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:56 am
northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 335
Rep Position: 35th / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 1716
Kicking option has improved vastly since Abdul has arrived. Finding space finding the ground when needed. Hope he can keep it up.
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:36 pm
Posted by Bostwick on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:36 pm
Bostwick Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 232
Rep Position: 71st / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 pm
Posts: 1917
No Cunningham on Sunday, probably due to his injury at Leeds. Fleming comes in.
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:28 am
Posted by brian2 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:28 am
brian2 100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 71
Rep Position: 176th / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:18 am
Posts: 1888
Great game, disappointing result in the end. That poor start to the second half killed us, but credit for a good fightback. Walker for thenm was amazing, and he is the kind of forward we do miss - huge and mobile, we could never stop him making ground. Hull impressive, i thought, but we were not far away, so i remain hopeful..........
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:17 am
Posted by Riderofthepalehorse on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:17 am
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 230
Rep Position: 72nd / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 792
Location: Kingston upon Hull
brian2 wrote:
Great game, disappointing result in the end. That poor start to the second half killed us, but credit for a good fightback. Walker for thenm was amazing, and he is the kind of forward we do miss - huge and mobile, we could never stop him making ground. Hull impressive, i thought, but we were not far away, so i remain hopeful..........



Do you mean Taylor, Brian :D
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 am
Posted by nadera78 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 am
nadera78 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 59
Rep Position: 188th / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm
Posts: 798
An interesting game. I thought Hull were big and very powerful up front, with very strong runners in the backs. They were too strong for us overall, and deserved winners, but I also thought they lacked a player with real class to play off the back of their big men.

As ever, we just didn't give up despite being outgunned (a couple of horrible tries to give away too). We're noticeably weaker when Richards and Mason are on the field at the same time. Curious to see if Ioane comes back any time soon. Still, with a little bit more composure we could have nicked it at the end. It sure is enjoyable watching these games, shame I'm away next weekend for the Giants visit.

A great turn out from the Airlie Birds as usual btw.
Re: Hull FC (H)
Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:24 am
Posted by Riderofthepalehorse on Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:24 am
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 230
Rep Position: 72nd / 77,614

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 792
Location: Kingston upon Hull
nadera78 wrote:
An interesting game. I thought Hull were big and very powerful up front, with very strong runners in the backs. They were too strong for us overall, and deserved winners, but I also thought they lacked a player with real class to play off the back of their big men.

As ever, we just didn't give up despite being outgunned (a couple of horrible tries to give away too). We're noticeably weaker when Richards and Mason are on the field at the same time. Curious to see if Ioane comes back any time soon. Still, with a little bit more composure we could have nicked it at the end. It sure is enjoyable watching these games, shame I'm away next weekend for the Giants visit.

A great turn out from the Airlie Birds as usual btw.


Jake Connor perhaps nadera78, keep up the good work London.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dredgie, jbuzza, Kevin Turvey, northernbloke, Old Timer No 4 and 67 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to London Broncos


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,896,1432,16977,6144,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
CANTERBURY
6-28
MELBOURNE STORM
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
ST.GEORGE
9-22
CRONULLA
 Full Time  
SLXXIV
SALFORD
20-22
HULL KR
 Full Time  
 CH
BARROW RAIDERS
54-10
ROCHDALE
 Full Time  
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
24-16
HALIFAX
 Full Time  
 CH
FEATHERSTONE
42-4
BRADFORD BULLS
 Full Time  
 CH
SWINTON LIONS
22-17
DEWSBURY RAMS
 Full Time  
 CH
WIDNES VIKINGS
12-16
YORK
 Full Time  
 CH1
COVENTRY BEARS
18-34
CRUSADERS
 Full Time  
 CH1
DONCASTER
54-0
WEST WALES
 Full Time  
 CH1
NEWCASTLE
18-32
HUNSLET
 Full Time  
SLXXIV
LEEDS RHINOS
24-22
LONDON BRONCOS
L
I
V
E
 
TODAY : 18:00
SLXXIV
ST.HELENS
20-6
CASTLEFORD
Half Time
LIVE ON SKY SPORTS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)