WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves - 19:45:00

Posted by Marvin on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:40 am
Marvin User avatar
ADMIN
ADMIN

Reputation Points: 479
Rep Position: 30th / 77,801

Quiz Score: 0

Location: "Don't pretend you want to talk to me, I know you hate me."
GAME ON : Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves - 19:45:00

GENERAL CHAT ABOUT THE GAME, BUILD UP, THE ACTION AS IT HAPPENS AND AFTERMATH BELOW.
"You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."
Posted by JEAN CAPDOUZE on Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:53 am
JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 689
Rep Position: 13th / 77,801

I am hoping that Warrington give the other mob a good old hiding. Wakefield are overrated. Take out David Fifita, William Tupou, Thomas Johnstone, and Daniel Brough and you will find that Wakefield are nothing. Thomas Johnstone is now out for months.

The only thing that could upset Warrington would be if their players see huge rodents running around in the change rooms.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!
Posted by Cokey on Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:24 am
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 860
Rep Position: 6th / 77,801

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
I am hoping that Warrington give the other mob a good old hiding. Wakefield are overrated. Take out David Fifita, William Tupou, Thomas Johnstone, and Daniel Brough and you will find that Wakefield are nothing. Thomas Johnstone is now out for months.

The only thing that could upset Warrington would be if their players see huge rodents running around in the change rooms.

If I was a Mod, I would ban you for inciting trouble AGAIN!!!. This clearly isn't banter.
Posted by moving on... on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:37 am
moving on... User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 242
Rep Position: 93rd / 77,801

Cokey wrote:
If I was a Mod, I would ban you for inciting trouble AGAIN!!!. This clearly isn't banter.

But you're not. so get over it.

He's right in what he says. Wakey are 4 injuries away from being a very poor side. He may also have a point about the rodents...
Its ALWAYS our year

Est.1876

Sent to me from heaven... You are my world.

1876 - 2019

BUM BANGERS SINCE 2012
Posted by snowie on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:49 am
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 673
Rep Position: 16th / 77,801

Quiz Score: 232

moving on... wrote:

He's right in what he says. Wakey are 4 injuries away from being a very poor side. He may also have a point about the rodents...
maybe maybe not lets see tonight how we perform :wink: ,
as for the rodents I've seen them in one the nicest of cities London walking the streets so they tend to get everywhere don't they, I very much doubt they would get into the changing rooms at Wakefield like the dick head said :D
“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper

STAY CALM WE'VE BEEN IN WORSE SITUATIONS
Posted by Judder Man on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 am
Judder Man User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 208
Rep Position: 110th / 77,801

JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:

I would have thought taking out Ratchford, Clark, Hill and Austin would potentially turn out the wolves into a poor nothing side....... Should we tell Tom Johnstone not to expect a get well thought from you!

If there is a problem with rats, send in the big verminous Westwood he's not doing owt at the moment and is pretty good at bashing small mammals.
Last edited by Judder Man on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you.
Percival-Lomax--Grace-Thompson-Makinson-Swift-Walmsley, not Eastmond...the future is coming.
Posted by Messychops on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 am
Messychops Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 43
Rep Position: 241st / 77,801

JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:

Wow - the trolls genuinely do run the VT don't they?
The fact you are pretty much revelling in a player being injured is pretty distasteful.

What a joke.
Posted by Captain Hook on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:27 am
Captain Hook Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 516
Rep Position: 24th / 77,801

Amazing insight from the "Frenchman", perhaps you could enlighten us as to which SL team would not be weakened by the loss of its 4 best players?
Just my opinions unless it's a FACT, in which case it's a fact.
Posted by homme vaste on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:52 am
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 399
Rep Position: 42nd / 77,801

Quiz Score: 184

With TJ, Tupou and Kirmond out, everything tells me Wakefield will get beat tonight, which is why I am going for a Wakefield win.

Wakefield by 10.
Posted by homme vaste on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:56 am
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 399
Rep Position: 42nd / 77,801

Quiz Score: 184

moving on... wrote:

Ridiculous comment, we are 4 injuries away from been an average side as any other team in the league would be if they lost there 4 best players? We have quite good strength in depth in most positions tbh.
Next