WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Kane Linnett - official

Board index Super League Hull KR Kane Linnett - official

Re: Kane Linnett - official Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:10 pm  

rebelrobin wrote:
rebelrobin Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 7:23 pm
Posts: 353
I love end of season (silly season) I mean read today on red army Kr maybe set to announce Kieran foran on Monday.. unless we have lots of spare salary cap we haven't spent or we have a millionaire now backing us or this guy has lots of alcohol on off season be great though halve back with Maguire and atkin
Re: Kane Linnett - official Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:27 pm  

User avatardes lawson wrote:
des lawson User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm
Posts: 556
Mr. Zucchini Head wrote:
I don't watch all that much NRL these but I have seen him have a few good games for Scotland, and you don't play nearly 200 NRL games if you don't have something about you. I think he is a decent signing on paper, but as with all overseas signings you never quite know until they get here.

However, and I am trying to set aside my Hull FC bias here, I agree that he wouldn't get in Hull's first 17. Is he better than Tuimavave or Connor (our likely first choice centres)? From what I have seen, no. Unless he is a decent back row? In which case he probably would. I know he's a big lad but I have never seen him play there.


I watch nrl all the time and hes a big improvement on tuimavave.Linnett is radfords sort of player strong,powerful and quick.
Re: Kane Linnett - official Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:44 pm  

User avatarSheldon wrote:
Sheldon User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:20 pm
Posts: 22320
Location: York
Mr. Zucchini Head wrote:
I don't watch all that much NRL these but I have seen him have a few good games for Scotland, and you don't play nearly 200 NRL games if you don't have something about you. I think he is a decent signing on paper, but as with all overseas signings you never quite know until they get here.

However, and I am trying to set aside my Hull FC bias here, I agree that he wouldn't get in Hull's first 17. Is he better than Tuimavave or Connor (our likely first choice centres)? From what I have seen, no. Unless he is a decent back row? In which case he probably would. I know he's a big lad but I have never seen him play there.


For 2019 I’d rather have Linnett over Tuimavave, by plenty.
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old.


The Reason wrote:
Hi Andy

The Rugby Football League are in the process of reviewing the video that you are referring to. We do not condone behaviour of this nature and have contacted the player’s employer, Hull F.C., who have confirmed that they are dealing with the incident under their club rules.
 
 
Regards,
 
Matthew
Re: Kane Linnett - official Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:53 pm  

User avatarstpatricks wrote:
stpatricks User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:34 am
Posts: 1061
Location: Wigan
Looks a good signing, i have followed NRL on premier and SKY. I dont remember him playing back row. Was playing at roosters before move to North Queensland. Big and quick what you need in a centre
Wigan home of league
Re: Kane Linnett - official Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:10 am  
Mr. Zucchini Head Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 11756
Sheldon wrote:
For 2019 I’d rather have Linnett over Tuimavave, by plenty.


des lawson wrote:
I watch nrl all the time and hes a big improvement on tuimavave.Linnett is radfords sort of player strong,powerful and quick.


Fair enough. As I said I think he is a good signing, but you can only base it what you have seen and I haven't seen all that much of him.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Old Timer No 4 and 43 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull KR


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,3251,92378,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X