WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - DB fined
DB fined Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:00 am  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 10537
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Image
Re: DB fined Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:24 am  

Mookachaka wrote:
Mookachaka Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:13 pm
Posts: 1144
What did he do?
Re: DB fined Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:47 am  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6050
I'm presuming this is the Maggie incident. Very costly that social media lark.
Image
Re: DB fined Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:14 pm  

LeythIg wrote:
LeythIg Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:09 pm
Posts: 2299
Location: Landan
He's wise to stay off social media
Re: DB fined Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:19 pm  

User avatardavo1979 wrote:
davo1979 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:11 pm
Posts: 831
Location: West Stand
LeythIg wrote:
He's wise to stay off social media


Definitely.

Although, I will say that we are starting to lag behind many SL and even champs clubs when it comes to social media and all round digital presence.

Not knocking anything as I know most is done by the hard work of volunteers but a little investment in this area could go a long way.
People who wear his and hers matching sweaters should hereby be banned from all sporting arenas.
Re: DB fined Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:20 pm  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6050
davo1979 wrote:
Definitely.

Although, I will say that we are starting to lag behind many SL and even champs clubs when it comes to social media and all round digital presence.

Not knocking anything as I know most is done by the hard work of volunteers but a little investment in this area could go a long way.


What would carry greater weight on social media? A team sheet,or the gaffer giving a little banter? It's cost him £7.5k but that will generate 10 fold.

All clever stuff,diversity is a wonderful tool.
Image
Re: DB fined Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:37 pm  

User avatarCanoeman wrote:
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
atomic wrote:
What would carry greater weight on social media? A team sheet,or the gaffer giving a little banter? It's cost him £7.5k but that will generate 10 fold.

All clever stuff,diversity is a wonderful tool.

He got the fine for a reason and we all know what it was about; nothing clever about it, rather the opposite.
Re: DB fined Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:37 am  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6050
Canoeman wrote:
He got the fine for a reason and we all know what it was about; nothing clever about it, rather the opposite.


Yes the RFL have control of your social media account. He was very clever to close the accounts,pity others don't follow suit.
Image
Re: DB fined Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:46 am  

User avatarCanoeman wrote:
Canoeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm
Posts: 441
Location: Deep Dark Boreal Forest
atomic wrote:
Yes the RFL have control of your social media account. He was very clever to close the accounts,pity others don't follow suit.

Oh yes, he is a bright one alright!....almost as quick as his cement head brother.
Re: DB fined Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:57 am  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6050
Canoeman wrote:
Oh yes, he is a bright one alright!....almost as quick as his cement head brother.


I suggest you read the AUP..
Image
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 50 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,105,31193578,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X