WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Liam Harris
Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 5:35 pm  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 27673
Location: West Yorkshire
Confirmed on a 3 and a half year deal. We'd been keeping tabs on him but our unprecedented injury crisis in the backs has accelerated getting him in permanently. Wowzers.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... ll-1571730
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 5:42 pm  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 18715
Mrs Barista wrote:
Confirmed on a 3 and a half year deal. We'd been keeping tabs on him but our unprecedented injury crisis in the backs has accelerated getting him in permanently. Wowzers.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... ll-1571730


A long term deal is a sign of how highly the club must rate him.

Would be quite a debut for him on Sunday.
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 5:44 pm  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 27673
Location: West Yorkshire
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
A long term deal is a sign of how highly the club must rate him.

Would be quite a debut for him on Sunday.


Don't really know much about him, this was the article about him joining Doncaster. As you say we'll have had a good look at him with Horne being there.
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... ind-653965
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 5:47 pm  

the cal train User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 8:33 pm
Posts: 2795
Location: West Hull
Apparently we covered the fee for Donny signing him from Rovers. Certainly done our homework on this one it seems.

Is he any good though?
All men are created equal, some work harder in preseason.
-Emmitt Smith
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 5:49 pm  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 27673
Location: West Yorkshire
the cal train wrote:
Apparently we covered the fee for Donny signing him from Rovers. Certainly done our homework on this one it seems.

Is he any good though?

Hopefully weighman will be along in a bit to give his view.
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 6:00 pm  

weighman wrote:
weighman Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 6:50 pm
Posts: 7583
Still in shock , started the season on fire , not sure if he is SL quality yet .

I thought he would end up at Hull but not until the end of his contract .
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 6:01 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4369
Nothing on the club website yet.
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 6:07 pm  

weighman wrote:
weighman Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 6:50 pm
Posts: 7583
Nothing from the Dons either .
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 6:07 pm  

Tinkerman23 wrote:
Tinkerman23 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:37 pm
Posts: 2152
Prefer this option to throwing a 6'5 17 stone westerman at 6 , get him in the front row , man the duck up westy , run straight and hard , you'll cause some damage (if your read this) ha
Re: Liam Harris Tue May 15, 2018 6:13 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4369
I find it a bit strange in some ways, when everyone is fit he won't get many games.

Maybe he'll be loaned straight back to Donny as and when.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Armavinit, bonaire, Chris71, ComeOnYouUll, Costadelsolbill, Ellam, Ena Street, fcthefuture, GentlemanJohn, Glenn1973, Hasbag, Irregular Hoops, K-Diddy, Karen, Marcus's Bicycle, oooh Gravy!, the artist, UllFC, Yippee try yay, Zuider and 274 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,055,6481,58578,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts