WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread

Board index Other Forums Other Sports Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread

A forum for the discussion of sports other than Rugby League.
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm
Posted by Dead Man Walking on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm
Dead Man Walking User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 273rd / 77,892

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:34 pm
Posts: 18802
Location: Onward bound to Valhalla !
Lawrie L wrote:
So, anyone else think AJ is behind The Shield?


I'd like to be behind AJ :LOVE:
Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 pm
Posted by Lawrie L on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 pm
Lawrie L User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 27
Rep Position: 275th / 77,892

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:01 pm
Posts: 35165
Location: Leeds
Dead Man Walking wrote:
I'd like to be behind AJ :LOVE:



she is stunninng
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:41 pm
Posted by roofaldo2 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:41 pm
roofaldo2 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 173
Rep Position: 145th / 77,892

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:22 pm
Posts: 3154
They're supposed to be teasing Ryback vs Rock instead of the Punk/Ryback TLC match for the first Raw of 2013.

And John Cena and Daniel Bryan have each bagged a Bella twin. Wonder if they ever do that twin magic swap over thing at home :THINK: :thumb:
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 am
Posted by Conroy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 am
Conroy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 19
Rep Position: 283rd / 77,892

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:49 am
Posts: 12006
Dead Man Walking wrote:
I'd like to be behind AJ :LOVE:


Behind her, underneath her, on top of her. All are fine by me.
WIGAN RLFC
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:54 pm
Posted by Dead Man Walking on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:54 pm
Dead Man Walking User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 273rd / 77,892

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:34 pm
Posts: 18802
Location: Onward bound to Valhalla !
Conroy wrote:
Behind her, underneath her, on top of her. All are fine by me.


:D
Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 am
Posted by WireFanatic III on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 am
WireFanatic III User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 273rd / 77,892

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:27 pm
Posts: 31920
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Been watching that TNA Boot Camp UK thing on Challenge. It's pretty good, apart from the fact the two blokes are complete and utter prats! Funny though.

As for the diva possibilities with the Blossom Twins.............oh yeah!!! :LOVE:
Image
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm
Posted by TaxingChimp on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm
TaxingChimp Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm
Posts: 203
Location: Wigan
Well, the Punk-Rock (har har) confrontation got me psyched for rumble! Rock's gonna be on quite a lot for the road to Wrestlemania, hopefully they have him wrestle a bit more to get back in to the swing of things, or else Punk might have to carry him after a while.
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 pm
Posted by Anakin Skywalker on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 pm
Anakin Skywalker User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 296th / 77,892

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:18 am
Posts: 14302
Location: On the Death Star Awaiting Luke.
TaxingChimp wrote:
Well, the Punk-Rock (har har) confrontation got me psyched for rumble! Rock's gonna be on quite a lot for the road to Wrestlemania, hopefully they have him wrestle a bit more to get back in to the swing of things, or else Punk might have to carry him after a while.
Its a weird one as The Rock has taken a fair bit of abuse from the IWC as they think he used a cheesy promo when it wasn't needed. I tend to disagree.
It was all about light and shade.
The Rock and CM Punk come from polar ends of the spectrum. If the Rock had suddenly dropped 'the act' then it would have grated plus by keeping his usual promo style it made for a lovely clash of styles.
Make no bones about it both delivered with solid promo's both managed to give props to each other.
If that continues then they will make the RR must see TV IMHO.

The difference was striking even down to them physically (The Rock makes Punk look like he is about 12 due to how HUGE he is these days).
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side.
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 pm
Posted by TaxingChimp on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 pm
TaxingChimp Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm
Posts: 203
Location: Wigan
Anakin Skywalker wrote:
Its a weird one as The Rock has taken a fair bit of abuse from the IWC as they think he used a cheesy promo when it wasn't needed. I tend to disagree.
It was all about light and shade.
The Rock and CM Punk come from polar ends of the spectrum. If the Rock had suddenly dropped 'the act' then it would have grated plus by keeping his usual promo style it made for a lovely clash of styles.
Make no bones about it both delivered with solid promo's both managed to give props to each other.
If that continues then they will make the RR must see TV IMHO.

The difference was striking even down to them physically (The Rock makes Punk look like he is about 12 due to how HUGE he is these days).


Agree 100%. The Rock was able to be serious and use his comedy to run down Punk, which is just what he does so well. Unlike Cena I think this worked better because The Rock feels like the big hero riding in to town to stop the bad guy who's gone mad from his own hype, whereas with Cena, well I was kinda on Cena's side, he made some good points!
It should be electric with the build up, because again, what Punk says is quite justified, he's just enough of a tool about it to still be the bad guy.
I do wish Lesnar was around though. If the rumours about him only coming back the month before mania are true it'll be disappointing.
Re: Men in Lycra - the Wrestling thread
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm
Posted by Anakin Skywalker on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm
Anakin Skywalker User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 296th / 77,892

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:18 am
Posts: 14302
Location: On the Death Star Awaiting Luke.
TaxingChimp wrote:
Agree 100%. The Rock was able to be serious and use his comedy to run down Punk, which is just what he does so well. Unlike Cena I think this worked better because The Rock feels like the big hero riding in to town to stop the bad guy who's gone mad from his own hype, whereas with Cena, well I was kinda on Cena's side, he made some good points!
It should be electric with the build up, because again, what Punk says is quite justified, he's just enough of a tool about it to still be the bad guy.
I do wish Lesnar was around though. If the rumours about him only coming back the month before mania are true it'll be disappointing.
Plus there is the point that Phil Brooks is obviously a very clever guy and he will know that if any feud is going to launch him into the stratosphere then this is it.
If the WWE are smart they will have this going on right through to WM simply because CM Punk could become the new go to heel just as HHH was back in the day.
If they bin this feud off to try and make Rock-Cena II then they are truly clueless as Cena doesn't need it infact if they do that they will actually hurt their product IMHO.
If you only knew the POWER of the dark side.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Other Sports


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,978,8812,42877,8924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)