OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Jun 09 20:051st Jan 70 00:00LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
hyma biggun who sticks up for a little un

QUINS AWAY : Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 pm  
How many are going to Quins when we play them at the Stoop? I don't know what the price is on the supporters coach but looking on the web today, you can travel up to Twickenham for £11 each way on the train. I just think that you can plan for a day out more to suit your needs when you can travel back whenever the time suits you. I shall go up and stay til I need the last train home and have a good day out after the game. Especially as the game is on a Saturday.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach446No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 22 200915 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Jul 11 18:4324th Jun 11 13:52LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: QUINS AWAY : Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm  
nc wrote:
How many are going to Quins when we play them at the Stoop? I don't know what the price is on the supporters coach but looking on the web today, you can travel up to Twickenham for £11 each way on the train. I just think that you can plan for a day out more to suit your needs when you can travel back whenever the time suits you. I shall go up and stay til I need the last train home and have a good day out after the game. Especially as the game is on a Saturday.

sounds a bargain. i'll be there for my one and only away game! looking forward to it.