WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Broncos Up To Tenth After Narrow Win Over KR

Board index Super League Hull KR Broncos Up To Tenth After Narrow Win Over KR

Posted by RLFANS News Hound on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Reputation Points: 293
Rep Position: 58th / 77,690

Quiz Score: 0

Broncos Up To Tenth After Narrow Win Over KR

After stunning victories for both sides last week, the two sides at the bottom of the table had the four pointer to end all four pointers, a game which would lift one of the sides into tenth place, and more importantly leave the loser anchored at the base of the table.

This was a truly crucial game for both sides, it could be the difference between survival and relegation, the winner having something to kick on from, the loser left reeling from the loss.

Ben Hellewell replaced Matt Fleming for Danny Ward’s home side as they looked to make it three wins on the bounce, while KR coach Tony Smith was without Mitch Garbutt and gave debuts to loan signings Daniel Murray, Harvey Livett and Luis Johnson.

READ MORE ON THIS STORY...

RLFANS.COM news items are posted in forums where it is thought that they will be of interest to the readership, all comments made below will also be available for viewing through the front page.
Posted by A Adler on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:09 pm
A Adler Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 33
Rep Position: 225th / 77,690

Thank you rovers and London for a wonderful evening of entertainment :lol:
Posted by Tarquin Fuego on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:38 pm
Tarquin Fuego User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 155
Rep Position: 119th / 77,690

It was so funny. I got up at 6.15am to watch last 15 mins as I had a massive wager on it
I have enough to pay for my hotel on a long weekend in Sydney
As I relax with a cold beer on my balcony and eat prawns off my BBQ I’ll think of Crooks having no pace and Drinkwaters last tackle play
Also the penalties from Lovett and Tommy Lee

Rovers the gift that keeps on.....

At least you are still top of the Table for not getting beat
You lost but at least you didn’t get Beat
I have lost interest
Posted by rover 2000 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:45 pm
rover 2000 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 100
Rep Position: 160th / 77,690

Tarquin Fuego wrote:
It was so funny. I got up at 6.15am to watch last 15 mins as I had a massive wager on it
As I relax with a cold beer on my balcony and eat prawns off my BBQ I’ll think of Crooks having no pace and Drinkwaters last tackle play

loved the film billy liar , tom courtney played a great part a hull lad too :lol: :lol: :lol:
MIKE SMITH- THE BEST CENTRE HULL HAS EVER MADE!
Posted by A Adler on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:09 am
A Adler Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 33
Rep Position: 225th / 77,690

Tarquin Fuego wrote:

:lol: quality post mate :BOW: I bet Rover2000 will be fuming when he reads that one :lol:
Posted by supercat on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:04 am
supercat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 232nd / 77,690

A good game for the neutrals but some really poor calls by Kendall and yet again shows his inconsistency. Wakefield v Saint Helens in the cup Hampshire strips one on one probably slightly after tackle completed and gets binned. London player did it last night and no sin bin and it’s the same referee. The short kick off that actually came off a London arm not KR. Lots of offside from London and even he was telling them but not doing anything about it.
Posted by rover 2000 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:59 am
rover 2000 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 100
Rep Position: 160th / 77,690

A Adler wrote:
:lol: quality post mate :BOW: I bet Rover2000 will be fuming when he reads that one :lol:
the beach boys posts are always interesting,he dosent crave attention and probably has a interesting life , but you andy are still searching :lol: :lol: :lol:
MIKE SMITH- THE BEST CENTRE HULL HAS EVER MADE!
Posted by hatty on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:03 am
hatty User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 160
Rep Position: 116th / 77,690

supercat wrote:
A good game for the neutrals but some really poor calls by Kendall and yet again shows his inconsistency. Wakefield v Saint Helens in the cup Hampshire strips one on one probably slightly after tackle completed and gets binned. London player did it last night and no sin bin and it’s the same referee. The short kick off that actually came off a London arm not KR. Lots of offside from London and even he was telling them but not doing anything about it.

I think we must have watched different games last night. Did you not see the non penalised but blatant obstruction under the posts by HKR that led to the legitimate one on one steal by a London player that led directly to a try for Hauraki who was off side from the kick....didn't you? Like I said we must have watched different games!

I will say though, it was a cracking game for the neutral. Shocked by the lack of pace on Ben Crooks, that break should have resulted in a try. Is he carrying an injury?
1998,2010,2013,2016 & 2018.....I was there
Posted by Raggytash on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:54 pm
Raggytash User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 37
Rep Position: 221st / 77,690

hatty wrote:
I think we must have watched different games last night. Did you not see the non penalised but blatant obstruction under the posts by HKR that led to the legitimate one on one steal by a London player that led directly to a try for Hauraki who was off side from the kick....didn't you? Like I said we must have watched different games!

I will say though, it was a cracking game for the neutral. Shocked by the lack of pace on Ben Crooks, that break should have resulted in a try. Is he carrying an injury?

I almost turned the game off after that hattrick of errors from the ref. In my opinion though, the London player was slightly offside for one of their tries. You're right about Ben Crooks, he looked woeful last night.
The words of fools mean nothing to one who resides in the truth.
Posted by Someday on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:43 pm
Someday Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 165
Rep Position: 114th / 77,690

Raggytash wrote:
I almost turned the game off after that hattrick of errors from the ref. In my opinion though, the London player was slightly offside for one of their tries. You're right about Ben Crooks, he looked woeful last night.

A guy in the mail says put Graig hall to stand of and let him run at them because he looked lost last night
Next