WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rovers HOME GAME v Saints-Played at SAINTS!!!!

Board index Super League Hull KR Rovers HOME GAME v Saints-Played at SAINTS!!!!

Old Timer No 4 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:46 pm
Posts: 249
What a bloody FARCE!!!!.... How the hell is this a fair playing field, travelling all the way to St.Helens to play a "home" game at their place. In the situation that we are all in due to the COVID restrictions, any sport should scrap any relegation due to the fact that this is NOT a balanced and even competition, it's just bonkers.
All teams have an advantage on their own ground, and it scews potential outcomes. Yes, I'm biased, but my team, and others who have reduced or zero proper home games are disadvantaged over the season.
Even if it was the B and W enemy who finished bottom, but played less home games, it would be wrong.
If you have played all teams home and away, like everyone else and finish bottom, so be it, but if the RL decide to relegate the bottom team(whoever it is) who have played less home matches then their competitors, that is wrong, not just wrong, but stupidly wrong. However this is the RL, don't expect anything less.

Someday wrote:
Someday Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 am
Posts: 906
Old Timer No 4 wrote:
What a bloody FARCE!!!!.... How the hell is this a fair playing field, travelling all the way to St.Helens to play a "home" game at their place. In the situation that we are all in due to the COVID restrictions, any sport should scrap any relegation due to the fact that this is NOT a balanced and even competition, it's just bonkers.
All teams have an advantage on their own ground, and it scews potential outcomes. Yes, I'm biased, but my team, and others who have reduced or zero proper home games are disadvantaged over the season.
Even if it was the B and W enemy who finished bottom, but played less home games, it would be wrong.
If you have played all teams home and away, like everyone else and finish bottom, so be it, but if the RL decide to relegate the bottom team(whoever it is) who have played less home matches then their competitors, that is wrong, not just wrong, but stupidly wrong. However this is the RL, don't expect anything less.

Well said but it’s the piper that plase the tune ie sky it’s their money that keeps us going

Someday wrote:
Someday Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 am
Posts: 906
Old Timer No 4 wrote:
What a bloody FARCE!!!!.... How the hell is this a fair playing field, travelling all the way to St.Helens to play a "home" game at their place. In the situation that we are all in due to the COVID restrictions, any sport should scrap any relegation due to the fact that this is NOT a balanced and even competition, it's just bonkers.
All teams have an advantage on their own ground, and it scews potential outcomes. Yes, I'm biased, but my team, and others who have reduced or zero proper home games are disadvantaged over the season.
Even if it was the B and W enemy who finished bottom, but played less home games, it would be wrong.
If you have played all teams home and away, like everyone else and finish bottom, so be it, but if the RL decide to relegate the bottom team(whoever it is) who have played less home matches then their competitors, that is wrong, not just wrong, but stupidly wrong. However this is the RL, don't expect anything less.

Well said but it’s the piper that plase the tune ie sky it’s their money that keeps us going
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 3912
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Old Timer No 4 wrote:
What a bloody FARCE!!!!.... How the hell is this a fair playing field, travelling all the way to St.Helens to play a "home" game at their place. In the situation that we are all in due to the COVID restrictions, any sport should scrap any relegation due to the fact that this is NOT a balanced and even competition, it's just bonkers.
All teams have an advantage on their own ground, and it scews potential outcomes. Yes, I'm biased, but my team, and others who have reduced or zero proper home games are disadvantaged over the season.
Even if it was the B and W enemy who finished bottom, but played less home games, it would be wrong.
If you have played all teams home and away, like everyone else and finish bottom, so be it, but if the RL decide to relegate the bottom team(whoever it is) who have played less home matches then their competitors, that is wrong, not just wrong, but stupidly wrong. However this is the RL, don't expect anything less.


Fixture planning madness, similar situation Wakey v Leeds at Headingley, but it’s classed as a Leeds away game.

What’s that all about.

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 10397
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Fixture planning madness, similar situation Wakey v Leeds at Headingley, but it’s classed as a Leeds away game.

What’s that all about.


It’s all utter bllocks.
Profit over Lives - The Tory way

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull KR


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,125,49852778,4704,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X