Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 508
Rep Position: 36th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Saturday is Panthers big Crunch game ,i know everyone knows this ,iwill be attending before the Leigh v Toulouse game, and cheering the mighty Panthers on, hope Hobbo and the boys turn it on and help Panthers getto the play -offs,im convinced they can still get Promoted,and i WONT be eating at Blossoms Pub. :lol: :lol: ,learned my lesson there, the chef should bewith me at the TOWER circus.
Re: CRUNCH GAME
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 pm
Posted by kevbanham on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 pm
kevbanham Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

We are already guaranteed a play-off spot so i presume you mean get to the play-off final. If we can win our next 2 games and results go our way then we can claim 3rd which would hopefully mean a game away to Oldham to decide who goes to the final. Fingers crossed we head that way, finish below 3rd and we will be doing it the very very hard way. MC has rotated his squad past few weeks so i think we will have our strongest team out sunday so every faith we can beat hunslet. Great additions at this time with Mark roberts and Eddie vaughan, the latter impressing at gateshead and even though i think he played virtually just the first half scored a hat-trick. Cloughie is immense at the minute and i may be wrong but we have a squad of 23ish to choose from so competition for places at a premium at the business end of the season. Lets hope we get a decent size crowd down at Fylde and i urge people to get down and bring something tangerine with you to put a bit of colour on the terraces, i have ordered flags which may not be ready in time for the hunslet game but defo will for the play-offs. lI am also a bit concerned with the atmosphere at home games, Maybe an idea if all the home fans congregate down one side of the terracing (where tv scaffold is) One of the players contacted me and suggested we need a song to sing at games to get the players and atmosphere going, any ideas give ma a shout. Ive already had "Martin Cromptons tangerine army " Up the Panthers
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:22 pm
Posted by the_cow on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:22 pm
the_cow Stevo's Armpit

Think the chome crowd will sadly be negatively affected by the Wigan game being moved to the Sunday as quite a few wigan fans also watch the panthers. I can't make the Blackpool game due to this reason.

Hope the Panthers put in a good performance though, as I can't stand the chavvy loud mouth Hunslet fans (NB. I am not syaing they are all like that).
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 am
Posted by Propertyman on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 am
Propertyman User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 310th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Hi guys,

Why not take in both games,four of us are Warriors season ticket holders,we will be going to both games.

Panthers 3.00 p.m. finish 4.45 two hours to make the D.W. for a 6.45 p.m. kick off simples.........
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 am
Posted by Seagull on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 am
Seagull User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

charlie caroli wrote:
Saturday is Panthers big Crunch game ,i know everyone knows this ,iwill be attending before the Leigh v Toulouse game, and cheering the mighty Panthers on, hope Hobbo and the boys turn it on and help Panthers getto the play -offs,im convinced they can still get Promoted,and i WONT be eating at Blossoms Pub. :lol: :lol: ,learned my lesson there, the chef should bewith me at the TOWER circus.

Best you come on Sunday CC, you might see a game that way
:wink:
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 am
Posted by kevbanham on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 am
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Propertyman wrote:
Hi guys,

Why not take in both games,four of us are Warriors season ticket holders,we will be going to both games.

Panthers 3.00 p.m. finish 4.45 two hours to make the D.W. for a 6.45 p.m. kick off simples.........

Thanks for your support guys. Us panthers fans appreciate all the support from the local clubs. Heres hoping for a Panther and warriors double !!!
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 am
Posted by kevbanham on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 am
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

the_cow wrote:
Think the chome crowd will sadly be negatively affected by the Wigan game being moved to the Sunday as quite a few wigan fans also watch the panthers. I can't make the Blackpool game due to this reason.

Hope the Panthers put in a good performance though, as I can't stand the chavvy loud mouth Hunslet fans (NB. I am not syaing they are all like that).

Funny you say that, i had the mis-fortune of the above when we played hunslet away this season. But can report on the whole the hunslet fans are a great bunch !!! Hope they do well apart from sunday that is - lol