Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 495
Rep Position: 36th / 77,819

Quiz Score: 0

I have just arrived back home ,from my adopted home Blackpool, and seen a very good Blackpool side beat a very below average Haven side , great , i will deffo be back to watch the Panthers again, im a Leyther, but Blackpool are my second team, and it was great to see all the Ex-Leythers doing well,Hobbo, Halliwell, Damo Munro, and i think Martin Ainscough ,could still do a good job for us ,this lad has class.
Haven will go down this season , i have backed thhe Panthers to go up, cant wait to see you at LSV, soon, i will deffo return again this season though ,CMON YOU PANTHERS. :D :D :D :D
Re: PANTHER POWER
Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 am
Posted by rob_a on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 am
rob_a User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 7
Rep Position: 291st / 77,819

Quiz Score: 0

As a fellow Leyther I echo your comments. Certainly made the trip down from Carlisle worthwhile and will hopefully be back later in the season. Agree about 'haven especially if Dewsbury or Keighley start getting some results.
Brad Fitler "If the ref's decision decides your game. You haven't done enough prior."

Referees are like women, they make snap decisions and never reverse them.

[b]Littlerich wrote[/b] Widnes will be glad to get away from Leigh. They've been regularly pumped, roasted and left in the alley-way by the lobbygobblers. Talk about being bitched - what a torrid time they've had. They'll be looking for some A&E rest time for the next three years at least.
Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 pm
Posted by the_cow on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 pm
the_cow Stevo's Armpit

The club are happy to welcome any one whether it is your second team or not...I think you will find the Panthers are most of the 'home' crowds second team. The club is pretty friendly on match day and is not a bad ground with a decent club house (although granted it is 'borrowed' on match day).

It also helps the team are playing well and play decent attacking rugby whilst moving the ball around- although we didn't see much of that yesterday.
Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:23 pm
Posted by markill on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:23 pm
markill Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

we saw a plenty of offloading and attacking enterprise though. at least the haven fans could go home having learnt that offloads are still a part of rugby league as their team didn't know it apparently!

that first try for ainscough is a genuine representation of what you get every week from the panthers though.

this week i am very proud of my 'second' team!!
In the world of mules there are no rules.

Search Google, Twitter or iTunes for Super League Pod, a UK based rugby league podcast, by fans for fans.