WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - summer offer from blackpool panthers

Board index Amateur Rugby League Blackpool summer offer from blackpool panthers

summer offer from blackpool panthers
Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:06 pm
Posted by markill on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:06 pm
markill Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

didn't know about this until today - its discussed on the viewtopic.php?f=28&t=452959&start=30 thread on cherryandwhite.

anyway, obtained a copy of the programme from the wakey home game, it says:

SUMMER OFFER FROM BLACKPOOL PANTHERS
Any Wigan season ticket holders making a trip to the Fylde Coast this summer can take in a Blackpool Panthers home game for just £5 per person (adults/concessions).
The Panthers have made the offer to any Warriors Season Ticket holder on production of their card for any home Championship One game in 2010.

i guess this rules out the cup game, but the Wigan players wouldn't be in the team for that anyway due to cup restrictions on dual reg's

the next home game clashes with wigan's game vs quins

the home fixtures for the panthers after this are:
Gateshead Sun 16 May 3:00pm
South Wales Sat 3 July 3:00pm
Oldham Sun 25 July 3:00pm
London Skolars Sat 31 July 2:00pm
Hunslet Sun 15 August 3:00pm

i know there are others who are like me inclined more towards the warriors but live in the blackpool and fylde area. this is a call to spread the word, get yourself down and any other season ticket holders down to take advantage of the offer and increase the support for the panthers!!!

SPREAD THE WORD because i didn't know about it, and if i didn't i imagine lots of others won't either. and if you know people who aren't season ticket holders, tell them to come anyway and watch entertaining rugby and some of wigan's youngsters play - and if charnley comes then they should really want to check him out by all reports!
In the world of mules there are no rules.

Search Google, Twitter or iTunes for Super League Pod, a UK based rugby league podcast, by fans for fans.
Re: summer offer from blackpool panthers
Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm
Posted by cavedrone on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm
cavedrone User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Fab! I can't wait for the constant crying of "Offside" at every play the ball in the next few matches :lol:

Why not sod it and make the offer available to season ticket holders for any SL club holidaying in the area. In the summer season always seeing Leeds, Ull FC and the Dobbins shirts being proudly worn round Blackpool town centre.
Re: summer offer from blackpool panthers
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm
Posted by markill on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm
markill Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

i assume they are using the dual reg link ups as an extra draw for wigan fans. if josh charnley comes too (not tha i think he is necessarily needed or that it is fair on who we have, but he is better than much of those) then that will be an extra draw as he is getting massive raps from those who regularly watch the reserves this season
In the world of mules there are no rules.

Search Google, Twitter or iTunes for Super League Pod, a UK based rugby league podcast, by fans for fans.