FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Myler seems a bizarre choice to me , he has no previous experience in the role when I would have thought that would have been a requirement.
To employ a novice when the club is in such a state of flux seems odd.
Captain Dave wrote:
Myler seems a bizarre choice to me , he has no previous experience in the role when I would have thought that would have been a requirement.
To employ a novice when the club is in such a state of flux seems odd.

People keep saying that but they never suggest anyone from that long list of experieced Directors of Rugby.
Can't believe he doesn't have a BTEC in been a Director of Rugby.
Dave K. wrote:
Can't believe he doesn't have a BTEC in been a Director of Rugby.

He might be working towards his NVQ when he starts tbf
Things are definitely be kept a bit quieter, Myler wasn't leaked until a few days before it was announced.

No coach names or players rumored.

Think we had a few players and staff in the camp who like to open their mouth, club maybe trying to keep things a bit more secret.
Dave K. wrote:
Think we had a few players and staff in the camp who like to open their mouth, club maybe trying to keep things a bit more secret.

These type of players need cutting too IMO. You never see the players of the top teams leaking club related stuff to their ‘friends’ on the outside. It’s unprofessional & in-house things should be kept in house.
Hope so too, all it does is fuel the 'boys club' feel when news leaks.
No surprise that the biggest moaner on here has started moaning about Myler.Nobody knows how it will work out but it’s a step in the right direction and all we can do is back him.Also the other moaner only pops up when things are going wrong.As for nepotism,all sports have it but if it means a cash injection then he can employ his entire family.
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... fc-9226054

I get he wasn't exactly going to slag Smith off and probably doesn't have the time to implement mass change, but the fact he's said wholesale changes aren't the way forward is a scary thought
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... fc-9226054

I get he wasn't exactly going to slag Smith off and probably doesn't have the time to implement mass change, but the fact he's said wholesale changes aren't the way forward is a scary thought
Saw some earlier posts about assistants being offered the coaching job….Richard Marshall at Warrington….ex head coach of Halifax…assistant at Sts for a while….not my choice at all but just thought I’d sling his name in
PreviousNext