WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Tex Hoy
Re: Tex Hoy : Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:28 pm  
Jake the Peg wrote:
You clearly have no idea what a floating charge is

Jake the Peg is BACK!
Re: Tex Hoy : Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:18 pm  
steve_norton wrote:
Jake the Peg is BACK!

It's been a terrible season but at long last we have some good news.
Re: Tex Hoy : Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:30 pm  
Hoy never seemed settled.
I can see more going soon
Re: Tex Hoy : Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:38 pm  
paulb79 wrote:
Hoy never seemed settled.
I can see more going soon

Just waiting for Okunbor's mam to start slagging off Tony Smith on Tik-Tok.
Re: Tex Hoy : Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:09 pm  
Adam Pearson needs to speak to all the fans of the club about what is going on and he needs to do it now.
He was quick enough to do it on tv when sacking Lee Radford. Has he now lost interest in this once mighty club?
Re: Tex Hoy : Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:38 pm  
A new Instagram story from Hoy Sr, which is quite cryptic. Hoy666 for those already not engrossed.

Id type it out but this board is giving my phone bad isses typing (android via chrome) not sure if anyone else having problems?
Re: Tex Hoy : Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:28 pm  
UllFC wrote:
A new Instagram story from Hoy Sr, which is quite cryptic. Hoy666 for those already not engrossed.

Id type it out but this board is giving my phone bad isses typing (android via chrome) not sure if anyone else having problems?

I think it a snippet from one of Tomlinson’s articles :? Very odd.
Re: Tex Hoy : Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:52 pm  
paulb79 wrote:
Adam Pearson needs to speak to all the fans of the club about what is going on and he needs to do it now.
He was quick enough to do it on tv when sacking Lee Radford. Has he now lost interest in this once mighty club?

He didn’t sack Radford on tv. He said live on Sky that he’d just discussed the situation with Lee and had decided mutually to part ways. He also said he’d decided to take the after match interview with Sky so that Lee could explain to the players about the situation and say his farewell. Another recent new poster with BS. Are you yet another Dobbins troll on here, they seem to spend more time posting on an FC thread than the rest of us.
Welcome back Jake :lol:
Re: Tex Hoy : Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am  
I’m Tex Hoy’s Dad !
I am
My name is Rex
Re: Tex Hoy : Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:03 am  
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
Just waiting for Okunbor's mam to start slagging off Tony Smith on Tik-Tok.

Tempted to create an account, anyone know her name.
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC