FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Saints (A) next up - IAKOW
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:58 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
Sao and Brown banned.

No idea what the 17 will look like, anyone due back?

2 weeks to possible sort out a couple of loan players.


Running short of forwards with those 2 banned and Ashworth and Staveley missing through injury.
Wonder if Fash will be back in contention in a fortnight?

Otherwise forwards will be from
Pele
Ese'ese
Okunbor
Cator
Lane
Gardiner
Laidlaw
Scott
Severs?
Jebson?

Either way it looks horribly weak.

Smith talks about rebuilding players in the reserves but how does he do that when we constantly have half the team missing through injury and bans?
Might just have to bite the bullet, drop some under performing players and field a really young side and see how they go.
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:23 am  
Bombshell - no Hoy either !
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm  
Hodgson to debut, looked fantastic in the reserves, worth watching the highlights of the game to see his passing and running game.
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:50 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
Hodgson to debut, looked fantastic in the reserves, worth watching the highlights of the game to see his passing and running game.


Smith would rather play Houghton with a mobility trolley
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:28 pm  
I bet Saints are sh177ing themselves now , New coach effect :lol:
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:06 am  
Hull will get 48 start at the bookies and I’ll be taking a chunk at that !
Let’s see which players are capable of playing for their place.
It’s a shame we have so many players that are great when it’s going great and shoite when it’s going shoite

Gaz Ellis wasn’t one of those type of players and we just have way too many
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:30 am  
I wouldn't take that bet, think the club will write this game off and be looking at the Leeds game, players back, new players and maybe a new coach. Think it will be a very young side

Moy
Tindall
Mcintosh
Sutcliffe
Martin
Smith
Charles
Pele
Cator
Ese ese
Okunbor
Scott
Lane

Balmforth
Gardiner
Laidlaw
Litten
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:52 am  
Dave K. wrote:
I wouldn't take that bet, think the club will write this game off and be looking at the Leeds game, players back, new players and maybe a new coach. Think it will be a very young side

Moy
Tindall
Mcintosh
Sutcliffe
Martin
Smith
Charles
Pele
Cator
Ese ese
Okunbor
Scott
Lane

Balmforth
Gardiner
Laidlaw
Litten


Won’t Walker and Houghton be back?
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:08 pm  
So we'll be playing a St Helens team coming of the back of two straight defeats and being knocked out of the Cup. Great.
Re: Saints (A) next up - IAKOW : Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:10 pm  
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
So we'll be playing a St Helens team coming of the back of two straight defeats and being knocked out of the Cup. Great.


We've got the new coach bounce. Easy victory for us
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC