FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping list for 2025
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:32 pm  
Pace and leaders / captains should be the areas that need looking at regards future signings
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:06 pm  
mwindass wrote:
I think we'll see Myler look to add to the S&C team as well as finding a new coach. That was the vibe I got off Pearson on Humberside anyway

Get the feeling he’ll be looking at the club holistically, hence why I reckon funding is already in place.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:40 pm  
The lack of an experienced person in charge of s&c likely to be a factor in the number of injuries we have
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:05 am  
Irregular Hoops wrote:
Get the feeling he’ll be looking at the club holistically, hence why I reckon funding is already in place.

Would agree ref funding being in place as where would Pearson be able to find the money to pay off Smith & Hoy (significant cost) as well as money for iminent signings. Using the deposit for the sale of the club to Mylers father in law??????
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:30 am  
Jake the Peg wrote:
The lack of an experienced person in charge of s&c likely to be a factor in the number of injuries we have

What is Davidsons role at the club? Is he not something to do with the S&C, I remember when he was announced a big deal was made of how experienced
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:33 am  
Myler will have an opinion on Davidson, having worked with him at Leeds.
We’ll soon find out what that opinion was!
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:36 am  
I'm sure Davidson is good at some roles within a rugby club, but he should be no where the S&C role.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:56 am  
The S&C role is vital, it was such a shame when Paul Hatton left the role. I can personally testify that he is a bloomin animal (when it comes to training) I’ve trained alongside him and it’s hell! Plus, he knows his stuff sports science etc. We can’t afford to muck about with that side of the club, hopefully we will invest properly in S&C, physio and phychologists, they’re a massive part of sport now especially if we intend to progress. The next coach and these roles should be top of the pile for positive development.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:59 am  
Where is Hatton now?
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:24 pm  
mwindass wrote:
What is Davidsons role at the club? Is he not something to do with the S&C, I remember when he was announced a big deal was made of how experienced

He is/was 'Head of Performance '
which is overseeing the Strength & Conditioning department.
Which now is 1 person..
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC