Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping list for 2025
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:53 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Da Costa is in demand according to Matt Shaw

Always does a job when I’ve seen them play. Would be a mistake from them losing him completely to keep McIlorum for another year.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:55 pm  
Seguier is ooc there too, he’d be a good signing for the back row.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:05 pm  
I hope we bring in some loans/short term deals this week. Otherwise we are going to be very weak v Saints and not much better v Leeds.

I know this season is already a write off, but the immediate aim must be to stop losing by cricket scores and rebuild some confidence within the squad and fan base.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:23 pm  
Ratchford on loan till the end of the season?
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:31 pm  
Can't see Sneyd at all, he wanted to move home and Salford isn't a commute to Hull, plus when does a 2nd spell at a club work.

I have doubts about Abdull's attitude and fitness but beggars can't be choosers...even a no7 kicking well and not moving well would improve our situation right now. Part of our bad defence is we aren't ending sets well and then inviting pressure
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:32 pm  
Irregs#16 wrote:
Ratchford on loan till the end of the season?

I wouldn't be disappointed in this as it allows us not to have to rush into making the decision of who our 7 is going to be going forward. Can cover a number of positions, good goal kicker, and is well known by our alleged new DOR.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:35 pm  
Can’t see Ratchford coming right now. he’ll have thoughts and hopes of a Wembley place on his mind. Abdull, I think he will stay where he is.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:53 pm  
Abdul is a sick note. He barely seems to play. Not what we need at all
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:28 pm  
That’s the last thing we need, another ’sick note’ and with respect, the club should now sort this out during this time of change. By the way, does anyone know if we’re gaining a new S&C and has Davidson gone as well?
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:30 pm  
Fishface wrote:
That’s the last thing we need, another ’sick note’ and with respect, the club should now sort this out during this time of change. By the way, does anyone know if we’re gaining a new S&C and has Davidson gone as well?

I think we'll see Myler look to add to the S&C team as well as finding a new coach. That was the vibe I got off Pearson on Humberside anyway
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC