RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping list for 2025
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:24 pm  
mwindass wrote:
What is Davidsons role at the club? Is he not something to do with the S&C, I remember when he was announced a big deal was made of how experienced

He is/was 'Head of Performance '
which is overseeing the Strength & Conditioning department.
Which now is 1 person..
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:26 pm  
Fishface wrote:
The S&C role is vital, it was such a shame when Paul Hatton left the role. I can personally testify that he is a bloomin animal (when it comes to training) I’ve trained alongside him and it’s hell! Plus, he knows his stuff sports science etc. We can’t afford to muck about with that side of the club, hopefully we will invest properly in S&C, physio and phychologists, they’re a massive part of sport now especially if we intend to progress. The next coach and these roles should be top of the pile for positive development.

Prepare with intensity.
Play with intensity...
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:43 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
Where is Hatton now?

https://edgeept.co.uk/about-us/paul-hatton-2
Dave K. wrote:
Where is Hatton now?

https://edgeept.co.uk/about-us/paul-hatton-2
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:39 pm  
I think Hatto’s concentrating on his own gym business ‘The Edge’. Not heard anything else
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:34 am  
Nu Brown signed already for St George..
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:45 am  
weaver93 wrote:

We should've tried to negotiate an early release for Hunt or Lomax. Myler has failed his first assignment
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:35 am  
weaver93 wrote:

Can see him giving Liddle a run for his money at 9 as soon as he gets match fit.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:05 am  
weaver93 wrote:

ahh so the old 'compassionate' grounds was all smoke and mirrors to get a contract at the red v across the way.

little heads up nobody leaves without getting paid unless there's a bigger offer on the table, St George just didn't want the hassle of going through FC
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:40 am  
Theeaststander1 wrote:
ahh so the old 'compassionate' grounds was all smoke and mirrors to get a contract at the red v across the way.

little heads up nobody leaves without getting paid unless there's a bigger offer on the table, St George just didn't want the hassle of going through FC

Of course it is :lol:

I didn't think it was hard to understand, but it appears so for someone like you.

He wanted to go back to be with his partner, who father is very ill, Hull were happy for him to go, as it creates a quota spot and allows us to plan for next season. It didn't cost Hull anything and he has managed to get a contract for the rest of the season (which is maybe likely less than we are paying, knowing how tight the cap in for most clubs at this stage of the season) at club near his partner.

Don't sure what the big deal is, good luck to him, again Rovers having a great season and you are all over our forum, weird obsession some of you have.
Re: Shopping list for 2025 : Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:52 am  
Whatever reasons Nu has given the club, it has helped us out longer term. He’s got fixed-up so we can hopefully fix-up as well. I sense a little sourness emerging from the East!
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC