FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - TV Games - Not Hull
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:42 pm  
Huddersfield 16-0 up at Catalans.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:43 pm  
Hardaker having a shocker.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:46 pm  
Fancied Rovers last season to win the cup - think they will go one better this year.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:55 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
Lewis is such a good player, wonder if he would be tempted by the NRL if clubs coming knocking.


Don’t think he is that standard personally but be interesting to see if he did and if he gets up to his petulant antics.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:57 pm  
Mrs Barista wrote:
Fancied Rovers last season to win the cup - think they will go one better this year.


Thought Leigh were poor in the second half and Rovers did enough.

Don’t think Rovers would beat either Wigan or Saints. Would like to see them two in the Final this year.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:57 pm  
Mrs Barista wrote:
Fancied Rovers last season to win the cup - think they will go one better this year.


Think the other 6 teams will have a say as well….dont think they are near Wigan and Sts std but we will see.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:07 pm  
The games afoot wrote:
Think the other 6 teams will have a say as well….dont think they are near Wigan and Sts std but we will see.

Same was said last year.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:11 pm  
Huddersfield all but through to the semis.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:19 pm  
Mrs Barista wrote:
Same was said last year.


Oh you mean when it chucked it down and Wigan down to 12 men…..if your that interested in them…why don’t you hang a pic of the messiah Lewis on your wall and enjoy yourself
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:26 pm  
The games afoot wrote:
Oh you mean when it chucked it down and Wigan down to 12 men…..if your that interested in them…why don’t you hang a pic of the messiah Lewis on your wall and enjoy yourself

Yes when Rovers played the conditions with better discipline. Rovers are playing very well with no real injuries. Why not fancy them for the cup, not that controversial an opinion.
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC