FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Oh well Wakey next
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:45 pm  
Anyone's opinions on one of the hottest prospects in the game in Lewis Murphy and Hodgsons decision to have mitch on the opposite side?

Surely you put your best defensive back against him...........
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 pm  
Rocknrolla69er wrote:
It's consistent poor recruitment and retention.

I'm. Worried that there's only meant to be 1 more signing to be announced, this squad needs a overhaul. We can't keep persisting with the injury prone players too.


im more worried that we are letting this excuse of a coach have a say in any further recruitment.
If we could cancel Sutcliffe i would
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 pm  
This is worse than last week. St Helens are the best team in the league and can hammer anybody.
Wakey are dog poop and yet they're still gonna be 30/40 points better than us by full time. There aren't words to say how poop we are.
Last edited by Hasbag on Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:47 pm  
Rocknrolla69er wrote:
It's consistent poor recruitment and retention.

I'm. Worried that there's only meant to be 1 more signing to be announced, this squad needs a overhaul. We can't keep persisting with the injury prone players too.


If you can't replace the players and something needs to change, so it has to be the coach.
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:48 pm  
Seems a bit harsh that
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:48 pm  
Rocknrolla69er wrote:
Anyone's opinions on one of the hottest prospects in the game in Lewis Murphy and Hodgsons decision to have mitch on the opposite side?

Surely you put your best defensive back against him...........


Hodgsons just not up to the job and wouldn’t make a coach if you replaced his teeth with 52 seats.
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:50 pm  
Hasbag wrote:
This is worse than last week. St Helens are the best team in the league and can hammer anybody.
Wakey are dog poop and yet they're still gonna be 30/40 points better than us by full time. There aren't words to say how poop we are.


Can’t fault the young lads but the senior players (Fash & Satae aside) have just gone missing and hiding instead of stepping up.

Can actually see us finishing 2nd from bottom
Last edited by Chris71 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:51 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
Longstaff isn't good enough either.


Dont agree
great effort.good speed and must be our leading try scorer
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:51 pm  
Chris71 wrote:
Can’t fault the young lads but the senior players have just gone missing and hiding instead of stepping up.


Players like Gale and Houghton have put the effort in, but they just aren't very good anymore.
Re: Oh well Wakey next : Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:52 pm  
Chris71 wrote:
Can’t fault the young lads but the senior players have just gone missing and hiding instead of stepping up.

Hope Barron doesn't cop too much flack. He's not been good but it's his first real full game, he's in front of the cameras for the first time and honestly he's had absolutely no protection from anybody around him. We've just let Wakey charge straight through at him over and over again.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComeOnYouUll, Greavsie, Magic Superbeetle, Marcus's Bicycle, mwindass, Quirkyusername, themightynortherner and 271 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC