RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
23 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Warrington away
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:41 am  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:41 am  

User avatarChris71 wrote:
Chris71 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:46 am
Posts: 6440
Location: Never never land away with the fairies
Member for 19 years
Rocknrolla69er wrote:
At least we l see Lovodua at 6

Thats one problem solved. Balmforth has to play now, no putting Johnstone in who's deemed not good enough, play the talented youngster.

Mitch has to play too, need to play the form players Hodgson stop twatting about


According to BH Johnstone won't be playing this week due to a 'knock he copped' against Catalan so surely Balmforth has to come in to the 17 with Lovodua moving to 6 you would think?
BH has to start spelling Houghton as he will play however long he asked too but its hurting the team as we don't use Houghton effectively to get the best out of him, which is why St's no longer use Roby for 80 mins.

Got to have Hookem or Balmforth in the 17 at least.

injury updates from BH
Rocknrolla69er wrote:
At least we l see Lovodua at 6

Thats one problem solved. Balmforth has to play now, no putting Johnstone in who's deemed not good enough, play the talented youngster.

Mitch has to play too, need to play the form players Hodgson stop twatting about


According to BH Johnstone won't be playing this week due to a 'knock he copped' against Catalan so surely Balmforth has to come in to the 17 with Lovodua moving to 6 you would think?
BH has to start spelling Houghton as he will play however long he asked too but its hurting the team as we don't use Houghton effectively to get the best out of him, which is why St's no longer use Roby for 80 mins.

Got to have Hookem or Balmforth in the 17 at least.

injury updates from BH
Last edited by Chris71 on Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I really enjoy long walks especially when they are taken by people I don't like!
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 am  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 am  

User avatarC for Cuckoo wrote:
C for Cuckoo User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member


Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 3390
Location: Hull
Member for 21 years
No Balmforth. Hookem to get a chance maybe? Now his loan at Haven is over.

2 – Adam Swift
4 – Josh Griffin
5 – Darnell McIntosh
7 – Luke Gale
8 – Ligi Sao
9 – Danny Houghton
10 – Chris Satae
12 – Manu Ma’u
13 – Jordan Lane
14 – Joe Lovodua
16 – Kane Evans
17 – Brad Fash
20 – Jack Brown
23 – Connor Wynne
24 – Cameron Scott
25 – Mitieli Vulikijapani
27 – Jacob Hookem
28 – Aidan Burrell
29 – Jamie Shaul
30 – Scott Taylor
34 – Davy Litten
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:27 am  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:27 am  

R.B.A wrote:
R.B.A 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:02 pm
Posts: 4037
Member for 19 years
C for Cuckoo wrote:
No Balmforth. Hookem to get a chance maybe? Now his loan at Haven is over.

2 – Adam Swift
4 – Josh Griffin
5 – Darnell McIntosh
7 – Luke Gale
8 – Ligi Sao
9 – Danny Houghton
10 – Chris Satae
12 – Manu Ma’u
13 – Jordan Lane
14 – Joe Lovodua
16 – Kane Evans
17 – Brad Fash
20 – Jack Brown
23 – Connor Wynne
24 – Cameron Scott
25 – Mitieli Vulikijapani
27 – Jacob Hookem
28 – Aidan Burrell
29 – Jamie Shaul
30 – Scott Taylor
34 – Davy Litten


Hookem is playing I believe.
"Dream Big..Work Hard".................. Sarah Storey, Paralympic Legend.
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:37 am  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:37 am  

User avatarChris71 wrote:
Chris71 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:46 am
Posts: 6440
Location: Never never land away with the fairies
Member for 19 years
R.B.A wrote:
C for Cuckoo wrote:
No Balmforth. Hookem to get a chance maybe? Now his loan at Haven is over.

2 – Adam Swift
4 – Josh Griffin
5 – Darnell McIntosh
7 – Luke Gale
8 – Ligi Sao
9 – Danny Houghton
10 – Chris Satae
12 – Manu Ma’u
13 – Jordan Lane
14 – Joe Lovodua
16 – Kane Evans
17 – Brad Fash
20 – Jack Brown
23 – Connor Wynne
24 – Cameron Scott
25 – Mitieli Vulikijapani
27 – Jacob Hookem
28 – Aidan Burrell
29 – Jamie Shaul
30 – Scott Taylor
34 – Davy Litten


Hookem is playing I believe.


Not sure how Griffin can be in the 21 man squad when he is to serve a 1 match ban?
I really enjoy long walks especially when they are taken by people I don't like!
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:21 pm  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:21 pm  
Rocknrolla69er Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 am
Posts: 1185
Member for 8 years
Looks like Hookem in at 6 we hope and Lovodua to spell Houghton

Fingers crossed
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:22 pm  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:22 pm  

User avatarEllam wrote:
Ellam User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:17 am
Posts: 3878
Location: Between Rhianna's Legs.
Member for 19 years
Hookem been playing 9 at Whitehaven so can see him going on the bench.

Shaul
Swift
Mitch
Wynne
McIntosh
Lover
Gale
Evans
Mint
Sao
Ma'u
Lane
Brown
Subs
Fash
Satae
Tag
Hookem
Always the Optimist never the Pessimist. Glass Half full not half empty man me.
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:35 pm  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:35 pm  

User avatarSteve0 wrote:
Steve0 User avatar
Cheeky half-back


Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 6:33 pm
Posts: 939
Location: Leeds
Member for 20 years
Chris71 wrote:
Not sure how Griffin can be in the 21 man squad when he is to serve a 1 match ban?


Some players got to count last week's England v exiles games as their bans so maybe Wane was going to include Griffin in the game last week and that game served as his ban?
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:37 pm  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:37 pm  

User avatarEllam wrote:
Ellam User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:17 am
Posts: 3878
Location: Between Rhianna's Legs.
Member for 19 years
Balmforth playing for Yorkshire Academy this weekend.
Always the Optimist never the Pessimist. Glass Half full not half empty man me.
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:05 pm  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:05 pm  

mwindass wrote:
mwindass Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Posts: 2419
Member for 14 years
Ellam wrote:
Hookem been playing 9 at Whitehaven so can see him going on the bench.

Shaul
Swift
Mitch
Wynne
McIntosh
Lover
Gale
Evans
Mint
Sao
Ma'u
Lane
Brown
Subs
Fash
Satae
Tag
Hookem


Looks good to me. Shame Balmforth is playing for Yorkshire this weekend, would've been good to see him get a run out.

If Shaul doesn't offer anything over the next few weeks I'd be looking at bringing Litten in though
Re: Warrington away Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:49 pm  
Re: Warrington away
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:49 pm  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 20403
Member for 19 years
Ellam wrote:
Balmforth playing for Yorkshire Academy this weekend.


I'd forgotten about that. Would have been good to see him get another senior runout but I'm sure he'll feature soon.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chris71, Edinburgh_yorkie, REVENUE and 127 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC


RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
1s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
34986
1s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
otleyrhino
2284
10s
Props for 2023
Bent&Bon
15
16s
Shopping List 2023
ComeOnYouUll
3363
17s
2023 Squad Numbers
Frosties.
12
20s
Stadium and other issues
musson
538
36s
Rumours and signings v9
Pieman
24767
41s
Any more signings
Listenup94
7
52s
Game - Song Titles 20212
Boss Hog
17665
1m
RIP Doddie Weir
Khlav Kalash
4
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Harry Newman
christopher
6
TODAY
Wire TV
Alffi_7
3
TODAY
Squad complete Whats your starting 13 4
Or thane
11
TODAY
Any more signings
Listenup94
7
TODAY
Shirts - Shop
hooligan27
1
TODAY
Riley Dean
Boss Hog
17
TODAY
Warrington re-sign ex-winger
TrinTrin
17
TODAY
Matty Russell signed
sally cinnam
68
TODAY
WCC 2023 TOUR DOWN UNDER
Foti with th
1
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Australia World Champions Agai..
5360
Jillaroos Demolish the Ferns t..
1430
England Beat France in Nail-bi..
2418
New Zealand Ferns Final Bound ..
1319
Australia Power Into Womens Fi..
1385
Samoa Into the Final As Englis..
1563
Australia Squeeze Into The Fin..
1974
Jilleroos Scrape Home Against ..
1670
Cook Islands Sign Off With Vic..
2327
England 19-man squad for RLWC ..
2324
St Helens to face Penrith Pant..
2250
England Top Group A With Big W..
1965
Canada End World Cup With Tigh..
1757
Record Breaking Masterclass fr..
2898
Ferns Win As Cooks Score First..
2301
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD
19.4Million 1,011 ↑279,3049,323
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sun 19th Feb 2023
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R1
15:00
Hull FC
v
Castleford
 Fri 24th Feb 2023
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R2
20:00
Leeds
v
Hull FC
 Fri 3rd Mar 2023
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R3
19:00
Catalans
v
Hull FC
 Sat 11th Mar 2023
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R4
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 16th Feb
SL-M
20:00
Warrington-Leeds
Fri 17th Feb
SL-M
20:00
Leigh-Salford
Sat 18th Feb
SL-M
13:00
Hull KR-Wigan
WCC2022
07:00
Penrith-St.Helens
Thu 23rd Feb
SL-M
20:00
Salford-Hull KR
Fri 24th Feb
SL-M
20:00
Leeds-Hull FC
Sun 26th Feb
SL-M
13:00
Castleford-St.Helens
Thu 2nd Mar
SL-M
20:00
Warrington-Salford
Fri 3rd Mar
SL-M
20:00
St.Helens-Leeds
Thu 9th Mar
SL-M
20:00
Wigan-Catalans
Fri 10th Mar
SL-M
20:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sat 19th Nov
WC2022 6 Australia M30-10Samoa M
WWC2022 5 Australia W54-4New Zealand W
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 0 0 0 0 0
Hull FC 0 0 0 0 0
Catalans 0 0 0 0 0
Huddersfield 0 0 0 0 0
Leigh 0 0 0 0 0
St.Helens 0 0 0 0 0
 
Castleford 0 0 0 0 0
Wakefield 0 0 0 0 0
Leeds 0 0 0 0 0
Hull KR 0 0 0 0 0
Warrington 0 0 0 0 0
Salford 0 0 0 0 0
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
1s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
34986
1s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
otleyrhino
2284
10s
Props for 2023
Bent&Bon
15
16s
Shopping List 2023
ComeOnYouUll
3363
17s
2023 Squad Numbers
Frosties.
12
20s
Stadium and other issues
musson
538
36s
Rumours and signings v9
Pieman
24767
41s
Any more signings
Listenup94
7
52s
Game - Song Titles 20212
Boss Hog
17665
1m
RIP Doddie Weir
Khlav Kalash
4
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Harry Newman
christopher
6
TODAY
Wire TV
Alffi_7
3
TODAY
Squad complete Whats your starting 13 4
Or thane
11
TODAY
Any more signings
Listenup94
7
TODAY
Shirts - Shop
hooligan27
1
TODAY
Riley Dean
Boss Hog
17
TODAY
Warrington re-sign ex-winger
TrinTrin
17
TODAY
Matty Russell signed
sally cinnam
68
TODAY
WCC 2023 TOUR DOWN UNDER
Foti with th
1
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Australia World Champions Agai..
5360
Jillaroos Demolish the Ferns t..
1430
England Beat France in Nail-bi..
2418
New Zealand Ferns Final Bound ..
1319
Australia Power Into Womens Fi..
1385
Samoa Into the Final As Englis..
1563
Australia Squeeze Into The Fin..
1974
Jilleroos Scrape Home Against ..
1670
Cook Islands Sign Off With Vic..
2327
England 19-man squad for RLWC ..
2324
St Helens to face Penrith Pant..
2250
England Top Group A With Big W..
1965
Canada End World Cup With Tigh..
1757
Record Breaking Masterclass fr..
2898
Ferns Win As Cooks Score First..
2301


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!