FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Saints away
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 7:55 pm  
stupid decision by Connor to kick with tackles available
again indiscipline costs us in the last minutes.another penalty results in Saints try
This team never learn.
massive first half from Sao Brown and Mau
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:09 pm  
Welsby taunts Connor by slapping his face after he scored.

I remember a couple of years back when we forced an error from Wigan and the ref overturned that error we forced because Griffin taunted their player by slapping his head.

So is taunting a player with a Benny Hill style slap a penalty or not? It's hard to keep up with the different rules.
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:12 pm  
giddyupoldfella wrote:
Welsby taunts Connor by slapping his face after he scored.

I remember a couple of years back when we forced an error from Wigan and the ref overturned that error we forced because Griffin taunted their player by slapping his head.

So is taunting a player with a Benny Hill style slap a penalty or not? It's hard to keep up with the different rules.


Golden boy can do no wrong
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:12 pm  
giddyupoldfella wrote:
Welsby taunts Connor by slapping his face after he scored.

I remember a couple of years back when we forced an error from Wigan and the ref overturned that error we forced because Griffin taunted their player by slapping his head.

So is taunting a player with a Benny Hill style slap a penalty or not? It's hard to keep up with the different rules.

Welsby will be a more disliked player than Connor in a very short time.
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:16 pm  
If thats a try it's an awful decision

Worse than darnells all day lobg
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:16 pm  
That's an area we are currently suffering. Sao makes a half break and is just stood up with nobody to offload to. Need somebody coming through the middle all the time, but as Jake is such a ball player and not a supporting full back he is always stood out wide waiting to be involved in the play.
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:19 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Golden boy can do no wrong


wish he was our golden boy
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:24 pm  
Hasbag wrote:
That's an area we are currently suffering. Sao makes a half break and is just stood up with nobody to offload to. Need somebody coming through the middle all the time, but as Jake is such a ball player and not a supporting full back he is always stood out wide waiting to be involved in the play.


thats why we need a change next season with Connor back into the halves if Trueman is coming
You can big up Connor all you like as a ball player but we miss out more not having a supporting fast full back
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:26 pm  
bonaire wrote:
thats why we need a change next season with Connor back into the halves if Trueman is coming
You can big up Connor all you like as a ball player but we miss out more not having a supporting fast full back

Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. The amount of times our props get their arm free but Jake is nowhere to be seen is ridiculous. A fast full back would be on the shoulder of Mau, Sao, Satae every single time they carry the ball.
Re: Saints away : Fri May 13, 2022 8:27 pm  
Bigger faster stronger, and fitter team starting to show now.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Armavinit, Bing [Bot], Brid B&W, ComeOnYouUll, Coors, DarksideDave, FC Callum, Hasbag, hs98, McFc, mwindass, Quirkyusername, Roam Ranger, TitanicClown and 304 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC