FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Saints away
Re: Saints away : Tue May 10, 2022 4:07 pm  
Whatever team he picks it's nice to be talking about players to leave out rather than who can play.
Re: Saints away : Tue May 10, 2022 4:21 pm  
I don't get the fascination with playing Satae off the bench, he's our best and most destructive prop, he should be on from the start, Walmsley never starts on the bench for Saints.
Re: Saints away : Tue May 10, 2022 5:47 pm  
hull2524 wrote:
Whatever team he picks it's nice to be talking about players to leave out rather than who can play.


yes i agree but its wrong to bring back players into the team at the expense of inform players.
The team selection for Friday will be interesting and we will see whether Hodgson is too loyal to certain players.
Swift should certainly be in the team,but to leave out either Connor Wynne or Mitch and bring back Griffin at left centre would be controversial as would the continued use of Johnstone
Re: Saints away : Tue May 10, 2022 8:14 pm  
You have a point but in fairness i bet you could ask 10 people on here and properly get different 17 from each.Guess all about opinions
Re: Saints away : Wed May 11, 2022 8:48 am  
Irregs#16 wrote:
Lovodua for Johnstone, Griffin on the bench, and I would go with that.


Yeah JJ done well but shouldn't be in our 17 when we have a good squad back.
Connor
Swift
Carlos
Wynne
MacIntosh
Grub(very lucky but think Hodgo will pick him)
Gale
Satae
Mint
Sao
Ma'u
Lane
Fash
Subs
Taylor, Brown, Griffin, Lovodua.

Unlucky on the like of Mitch, JJ, Bowden and Balmforth but them four are good squad players IMO.
Re: Saints away : Wed May 11, 2022 11:06 am  
Strong squad, going to be tough to pick the 17.

Need to give it a real go, I can't remember the last time we gave Saints a tough game in SL.
Re: Saints away : Wed May 11, 2022 11:38 am  
Ellam wrote:
Yeah JJ done well but shouldn't be in our 17 when we have a good squad back.
Connor
Swift
Carlos
Wynne
MacIntosh
Grub(very lucky but think Hodgo will pick him)
Gale
Satae
Mint
Sao
Ma'u
Lane
Fash
Subs
Taylor, Brown, Griffin, Lovodua.

Unlucky on the like of Mitch, JJ, Bowden and Balmforth but them four are good squad players IMO.


Unlucky on Shaul as well who has done nothing wrong in my book.

I’ll be very disappointed if both Gale and Reynolds are picked ahead of Joey.
Re: Saints away : Wed May 11, 2022 11:42 am  
Dave K. wrote:
Strong squad, going to be tough to pick the 17.

Need to give it a real go, I can't remember the last time we gave Saints a tough game in SL.


Probably the cup winning years :shock:
Re: Saints away : Wed May 11, 2022 11:50 am  
mwindass wrote:
Probably the cup winning years :shock:


We did them in the mist didn't we?
Re: Saints away : Wed May 11, 2022 11:59 am  
Probably getting ahead of myself here but the next couple of games could be very good for us, playing saints after a bruising semi v Wigan and then Wigan the week before their cup final game and then away v Wakey....could be a good couple of weeks for us.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hull2524 and 147 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC