RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
23 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Saints away
Re: Saints away Wed May 18, 2022 7:29 pm  
Re: Saints away
Wed May 18, 2022 7:29 pm  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 19988
Member for 19 years
How many times have England played in the last three years?

Absolute nonsense to say that Griffin has only had one good season. You can post it as much as you like, it's still rubbish.
Re: Saints away Wed May 18, 2022 7:33 pm  
Re: Saints away
Wed May 18, 2022 7:33 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 2131
Member for 9 years
bonaire wrote:
Rider you dont know which games or how many games i attend so dont assume something you dont know.
With regard to your comment that Griffin has been a good signing i disagree.He has had one good season in three years.If he had been an overseas player showing the form when he first came people on here would have been calling for him to go home like we have now with Reynolds.
The so called England call up was what Wane called a meeting squad not a playing squad.Griffin has never been named in an England playing squad nor will he ever be
On the other hand Jamie Shaul actually played for England but look at the criticism he is now taking despite the fact he is still our best overall full back despite his limited attacking link ability which we know Jake Connor has.
Griffin is limited as a centre and undoubtably will end up in the second row which i have said he should months ago yet once again the so called know it alls lambasted the idea.
If you watched the Saints game Griffin was poor,lazy and didnt seen interested in the second half.If you dont agree then go onto FC live and watch the highlights and Griffins efforts for Saints last two tries.
If thats the effort we can expect from Griffin then he should be dropped until his attitude changes.
I want players who give it all on the field.Brad Fash is not the most gifted player we have but he gives 100% for the shirt and thats what i want to see.
Irrespective of our so called true fans on here who like you dont agree with my posts i will say get used to it as when i see players not pulling their weight, not good enough or the coach in my opinion getting team selection and bench selection wrong i will continue to comment whether it gets your back up or not
Finally the only other player i have lambasted on here was Yeaman who got away with too much as he was a local lad.
Good player in his prime but stole a living from the club in his final years but i guess you lot will even disagree with that


To avoid any ambiguity. No sitting on the fence. Don't beat about the bush. Griffin. Do you rate him or not?
Re: Saints away Wed May 18, 2022 8:02 pm  
Re: Saints away
Wed May 18, 2022 8:02 pm  

bonaire wrote:
bonaire Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 5046
Member for 8 years
Marcus's Bicycle wrote:
To avoid any ambiguity. No sitting on the fence. Don't beat about the bush. Griffin. Do you rate him or not?


Love him
great pace,best defender in the team,immense workrate,a wingers dream centre and no doubt he will be selected in the GB squad for the world cup
Re: Saints away Wed May 18, 2022 8:11 pm  
Re: Saints away
Wed May 18, 2022 8:11 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 6310
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Member for 4 years
bonaire wrote:
Rider you dont know which games or how many games i attend so dont assume something you dont know.
With regard to your comment that Griffin has been a good signing i disagree.He has had one good season in three years.If he had been an overseas player showing the form when he first came people on here would have been calling for him to go home like we have now with Reynolds.
The so called England call up was what Wane called a meeting squad not a playing squad.Griffin has never been named in an England playing squad nor will he ever be
On the other hand Jamie Shaul actually played for England but look at the criticism he is now taking despite the fact he is still our best overall full back despite his limited attacking link ability which we know Jake Connor has.
Griffin is limited as a centre and undoubtably will end up in the second row which i have said he should months ago yet once again the so called know it alls lambasted the idea.
If you watched the Saints game Griffin was poor,lazy and didnt seen interested in the second half.If you dont agree then go onto FC live and watch the highlights and Griffins efforts for Saints last two tries.
If thats the effort we can expect from Griffin then he should be dropped until his attitude changes.
I want players who give it all on the field.Brad Fash is not the most gifted player we have but he gives 100% for the shirt and thats what i want to see.
Irrespective of our so called true fans on here who like you dont agree with my posts i will say get used to it as when i see players not pulling their weight, not good enough or the coach in my opinion getting team selection and bench selection wrong i will continue to comment whether it gets your back up or not
Finally the only other player i have lambasted on here was Yeaman who got away with too much as he was a local lad.
Good player in his prime but stole a living from the club in his final years but i guess you lot will even disagree with that


I didn’t see the saints game, or the Toulouse game, I’m on the Turkish riviera at present.

Bonaire you can’t assume the mantle of chief executioner, then cry like a child when you are challenged, assuming “that lot” and “gangs” are against you.

And please continue to comment, it’s always a pleasure getting you to reveal more of your feelings and opinions, rather than the droning constant negativity, come on yu ull.
Re: Saints away Wed May 18, 2022 8:34 pm  
Re: Saints away
Wed May 18, 2022 8:34 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 2131
Member for 9 years
bonaire wrote:
Love him
great pace,best defender in the team,immense workrate,a wingers dream centre and no doubt he will be selected in the GB squad for the world cup


All good points but I doubt he'll be selected for the GB world cup squad :wink:
Re: Saints away Thu May 19, 2022 6:56 am  
Re: Saints away
Thu May 19, 2022 6:56 am  
Rocknrolla69er Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 am
Posts: 1043
Member for 8 years
Genuine question

What do people think about Griffin's defensive efforts for the last two Saints tries?
Re: Saints away Thu May 19, 2022 7:21 am  
Re: Saints away
Thu May 19, 2022 7:21 am  

mwindass wrote:
mwindass Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Posts: 1104
Member for 14 years
Rocknrolla69er wrote:
Genuine question

What do people think about Griffin's defensive efforts for the last two Saints tries?


Not good enough, but that full edge was a disaster
Re: Saints away Thu May 19, 2022 9:04 am  
Re: Saints away
Thu May 19, 2022 9:04 am  

davey41 wrote:
davey41 Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:52 pm
Posts: 96
Member for L 0 years
mwindass wrote:
Not good enough, but that full edge was a disaster


Agreed.

I don’t think any of them on that side can be proud of their efforts defending those tries?
Re: Saints away Thu May 19, 2022 9:21 am  
Re: Saints away
Thu May 19, 2022 9:21 am  

User avatarChris71 wrote:
Chris71 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:46 am
Posts: 6102
Location: Never never land away with the fairies
Member for 18 years
davey41 wrote:
mwindass wrote:
Not good enough, but that full edge was a disaster


Agreed.

I don’t think any of them on that side can be proud of their efforts defending those tries?


Agreed it was poor defence all round not just one individual, is it down to poor prep in training, lack of continuity, or mentally switching off? personally don't think its laziness as in they can't be bothered more lack of or lazy thinking and focus. Whilst we have improved in areas we are still suffering from the bouts of loss of concentration and against teams like St's they punish you as they are switched on and focused for the full 80mins.
I really enjoy long walks especially when they are taken by people I don't like!
Re: Saints away Thu May 19, 2022 9:35 am  
Re: Saints away
Thu May 19, 2022 9:35 am  

Irregs#16 wrote:
Irregs#16 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 7425
Member for 16 years
Wynne was defensively nieve in that game against Konrad - probably thinking he couldnt skip past him and could rush out. Hurrell is still a good centre, Wynne still learning defensively. Shaul was a mess
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], weaver93 and 235 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC


RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
40m
George Williams Kicking Game
WireWireWire
3
48m
Tonights match v Hull
Moe syslak
82
48m
Rumours and signings v9
moto748
23475
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
15s
North Stand OPEN
Pie Eyed
5
28s
Toulouse at home
Pie Eyed
29
30s
TV games not Wire
MorePlaymake
281
30s
vs Sheffield A
Jack Gaskell
5
30s
Tonights match v Hull
Moe syslak
82
40s
Thomas Mikaele
just_browny
4
1m
Warrington Beat Hull FC in Tryless Borefest
RLFANS News
1
1m
the "return" of Tory sleaze
Scarlet Pimp
109
2m
Hodgson
Tarquin Fueg
70
3m
To those who are interested
Dunkirk Spir
59
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
North Stand OPEN
Pie Eyed
5
TODAY
George Williams Kicking Game
WireWireWire
3
TODAY
Thomas Mikaele
just_browny
4
TODAY
Sheffield away-in essence
BigTime
1
TODAY
Warrington Beat Hull FC in Tryless Borefest
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
No more
UllFC
3
TODAY
O/T Harry Gration
PopTart
8
Random Topics selected.
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD
19.33Million 1,159 ↓-3379,10534,030
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre

TABLES:
 TODAY
     Mens Internationals 2022-R1
06:20
NZ
v
Tonga
08:40
SAM
v
Cook I
10:40
PNG
v
Fiji
       League One 2022-R12
15:00
Hunslet
v
Rochdale
15:00
LondonS
v
Swinton
15:00
West Wales
v
Cornwall
 Sat 2nd Jul
     Super League XXVII-R17
15:00
Hull FC
v
Leeds
 Sun 10th Jul
     Super League XXVII-R18
17:30
Hull KR
v
Hull FC
 Fri 15th Jul
     Super League XXVII-R19
20:00
Wigan
v
Hull FC
 Sun 24th Jul
     Super League XXVII-R20
15:00
Hull FC
v
Castleford
 Fri 29th Jul
     Super League XXVII-R21
19:00
Toulouse
v
Hull FC
 Fri 5th Aug
     Super League XXVII-R22
19:45
Huddersfield
v
Hull FC
 Sun 14th Aug
     Super League XXVII-R23
15:00
Hull FC
v
St.Helens
 Fri 19th Aug
     Super League XXVII-R24
20:00
Hull FC
v
Wakefield
 Thu 25th Aug
     Super League XXVII-R25
19:45
Salford
v
Hull FC
 Sun 28th Aug
     Super League XXVII-R26
15:00
Hull FC
v
Toulouse
 Sat 3rd Sep
     Super League XXVII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 25th Jun
L1 RND: 12
15:00
West Wales-Cornwall
MINT2022 RND: 1
06:20
NZ-Tonga
MINT2022 RND: 1
08:40
SAM-Cook I
MINT2022 RND: 1
10:40
PNG-Fiji
Sun 26th Jun
SOO RND: 2
10:50
New South Wales-Queensland
SL RND: 16
15:15
Hull KR-Huddersfield
Mon 27th Jun
CH RND: 16
19:45
Barrow-Halifax
Fri 1st Jul
SL RND: 17
20:00
Castleford-Huddersfield
Sat 2nd Jul
SL RND: 17
18:00
Catalans-St.Helens
Fri 8th Jul
CH RND: 18
19:45
Newcastle-Bradford
Sat 9th Jul
SL RND: 18
19:00
Leeds-Castleford
SL RND: 18
16:45
St.Helens-Wigan
SL RND: 18
14:30
Wakefield-Toulouse
Sun 10th Jul
SL RND: 18
15:15
Catalans-Warrington
SL RND: 18
13:00
Huddersfield-Salford
SL RND: 18
17:30
Hull KR-Hull FC
Mon 11th Jul
CH RND: 18
19:45
Halifax-York
Mon 18th Jul
CH RND: 19
19:45
York-Batley
Thu 21st Jul
SL RND: 20
20:00
Leeds-Wigan
Sun 24th Jul
CH RND: 20
15:00
Whitehaven-Leigh
Fri 24th Jun
CH RND: 16 Sheffield4-58Leigh
SL RND: 16 Warrington4-0Hull FC
SL RND: 16 Wigan40-6Toulouse
Thu 23rd Jun
SL RND: 16 St.Helens42-12Leeds
Sun 19th Jun
NRL RND: 15 Canberra20-18Newcastle
NRL RND: 15 Canterbury36-12Wests
Sat 18th Jun
MINT2022 RND: 1 England18-4ALL STARS
WINT2022 RND: 1 ENGLAND36-10FRANCE
NRL RND: 15 Cronulla18-10Gold Coast
NRL RND: 15 NZ Warriors6-40Penrith
NRL RND: 15 Parramatta26-16Sydney
Fri 17th Jun
NRL RND: 15 Manly26-28NQL Cowboys
NRL RND: 15 Melbourne32-20Brisbane
Thu 16th Jun
NRL RND: 15 St.George32-12Souths
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2022 ROUND : 16
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Leigh 16 638 136 502 30
Featherstone 15 604 200 404 27
York 15 386 268 118 24
Batley 14 404 229 175 21
Halifax 15 428 248 180 20
Barrow 15 365 306 59 19
 
Bradford 15 325 329 -4 16
Sheffield 15 339 368 -29 14
Widnes 15 311 415 -104 10
Newcastle 15 288 433 -145 10
Whitehaven 15 226 510 -284 8
LondonB 15 230 424 -194 5
Dewsbury 15 205 504 -299 4
Workington 15 166 545 -379 2
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2022 ROUND : 12
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Keighley 10 431 90 341 20
Swinton 10 396 153 243 16
Crusaders 10 369 192 177 16
Rochdale 10 390 234 156 14
Doncaster 10 300 248 52 12
Hunslet 10 262 226 36 11
 
Oldham 10 312 214 98 7
Midlands 10 278 339 -61 6
LondonS 10 192 426 -234 6
West Wales 10 88 556 -468 2
Cornwall 10 138 478 -340 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVII ROUND : 16
 PLDFADIFFPTS
St.Helens 16 404 170 234 28
Wigan 16 434 301 133 24
Catalans 15 340 202 138 22
Huddersfield 15 341 256 85 21
Hull FC 16 310 289 21 16
Castleford 15 317 334 -17 14
 
Hull KR 15 271 298 -27 14
Warrington 16 300 380 -80 12
Leeds 16 261 322 -61 11
Salford 15 291 385 -94 10
Wakefield 15 247 366 -119 10
Toulouse 16 236 449 -213 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2022 ROUND : 14
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Penrith 14 416 213 203 24
Melbourne 13 462 204 258 22
NQL Cowboys 14 350 171 179 20
Brisbane 13 292 223 69 18
Cronulla 13 298 238 60 16
Parramatta 13 313 287 26 16
Souths 13 310 269 41 14
Sydney 14 303 264 39 14
 
Manly 14 294 296 -2 14
Canberra 14 250 291 -41 12
St.George 13 221 313 -92 12
NZ Warriors 14 242 393 -151 8
Newcastle 13 166 342 -176 8
Canterbury 14 194 325 -131 6
Gold Coast 14 224 362 -138 6
Wests 13 184 328 -144 6
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Womens Internationals 2022 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
ENGLAND 2 6 32 -26 4
FRANCE 1 10 36 -26 0
WALES 1 6 32 -26 0
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
40m
George Williams Kicking Game
WireWireWire
3
48m
Tonights match v Hull
Moe syslak
82
48m
Rumours and signings v9
moto748
23475
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
15s
North Stand OPEN
Pie Eyed
5
28s
Toulouse at home
Pie Eyed
29
30s
TV games not Wire
MorePlaymake
281
30s
vs Sheffield A
Jack Gaskell
5
30s
Tonights match v Hull
Moe syslak
82
40s
Thomas Mikaele
just_browny
4
1m
Warrington Beat Hull FC in Tryless Borefest
RLFANS News
1
1m
the "return" of Tory sleaze
Scarlet Pimp
109
2m
Hodgson
Tarquin Fueg
70
3m
To those who are interested
Dunkirk Spir
59
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
North Stand OPEN
Pie Eyed
5
TODAY
George Williams Kicking Game
WireWireWire
3
TODAY
Thomas Mikaele
just_browny
4
TODAY
Sheffield away-in essence
BigTime
1
TODAY
Warrington Beat Hull FC in Tryless Borefest
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
No more
UllFC
3
TODAY
O/T Harry Gration
PopTart
8
Random Topics selected.


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!