RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping List 2023
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:14 am  
Dave K. wrote:
I think we will sign Hoy, probably just need to sort out this NRL release clause, which I think is the issue.

Looking forward to watching him tomorrow, hope he doesn't have a great game :D

If you want to kill some time Dave, watch the knights cowboys game from this season. Its on YouTube.

Hoy plays 6 and has a good go. 2 try assists and some decent kicks
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:20 am  
If they sign Brooks, it could be Clifford who us available, I thought he might go to the Dolphins, but they have just signed Sullivan
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:23 am  
mwindass wrote:
If you want to kill some time Dave, watch the knights cowboys game from this season. Its on YouTube.

Hoy plays 6 and has a good go. 2 try assists and some decent kicks

I think I watched it, I tend to watch every NRL game as have the NRL pass (well worth the money) and work alot in Asia which are great times to watch games.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:39 am  
Dave K. wrote:
If they sign Brooks, it could be Clifford who us available, I thought he might go to the Dolphins, but they have just signed Sullivan

The Dolphins are after Milford too. Think Bennett has an agreement in principle, but thr knights are trying to keep him.

Would seem odd for the knights to try and move Clifford on this early into a deal though. I thought they made a big deal about getting him
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:41 am  
Is there any substance to the Benjamin Julien rumour? Not heard anything apart from seeing a couple of comments on here.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:22 am  
RockNRolla wrote:
Is there any substance to the Benjamin Julien rumour? Not heard anything apart from seeing a couple of comments on here.

Nothing in it. Just someone whi I think we should keep an eye on
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:54 am  
Rumour online saying we are after Luke Thompson :lol:
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:14 am  
Irregs#16 wrote:
Rumour online saying we are after Luke Thompson :lol:

Absolutely no chance.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:34 am  
https://twitter.com/EverythingRL1/statu ... ms1GA&s=19

Another one to file under 'definitely not happening'
https://twitter.com/EverythingRL1/statu ... ms1GA&s=19

Re: Shopping List 2023 : Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:43 am  
mwindass wrote:
https://twitter.com/EverythingRL1/status/1542226388723302400?t=0Sq8KiPveIbTR3AAoms1GA&s=19

Raymond Faitala-Mariner.They've just signed Kikau so maybe he is surplus there. But if he's recovered from his injury you have to think he'd stay in the NRL. And if he hasn't then would we risk marque money?
PreviousNext